national day - seafood drive

Re: national day - seafood drive

bmwF1 said:
adam, can you dun put SLOW ASS E46

if not then i dunno wat to call my car, cause when you and toto when off at the causeway, i felt like my car was moving backwards not forward.

orrrrr!!! u blame ken.....u r trying to say he added weight.... orrrrr!!!!

Toto.. Many thanks for arranging the outing... Really had fun man.. excellent way to spend the holiday.

I start to crack whenever I think about the "MUTE" joke when we took the photos at the Kachang Place. The drive was excellent and I now know who are the guys with "b*lls of steel".

Adrian.. thanks for lending me the walkie...

Jas.. nice video.. was actually wondering why we starting going around in circles at the roundabout... hee hee

To the rest of the seafood gang... thanks for the great company and putting up with the "Bai Kar" me.

Cheers

Now waiting for Sharon and shots from her camera. Thanks alot to Toto for organising the trip and Nuke and Alan for getting the walkies for us.

Sideways Shot

watermark.php

Group Shot Front

watermark.php

Mr Cool.

watermark.php

Photoshoot Chaos... Video to follow

watermark.php

Toto, Little Toto and The TotoMobile

watermark.php

Shiny Happy People

watermark.php

Hmm... Peaches

watermark.php

A few more years...

watermark.php

Little Toto cleans the TotoMobile

watermark.php

LOL. Paintball or love. you decide.

watermark.php

Toto - thanks for spearheading the trip. Twas loadsa fun and full of the funnies. And there were signs with the words Desaru on them. Hahahahaha...

Dear all, it was HungryM3 who coordinated with alan for the walkies. I just put the numbers together. Big thanks to gurlie,alan and jason who ran the walkies to and from alan.

KelvinF1, who was last minute activated to drive due to late pullout case. He was busy running circles around me in his highly-suspect 318...as well as giving me the multiple heart attacks with the jamming brakes.

Kenn, the resident ah long who helped front the cash for the bill.

Adrian did a great job blocking me in heavy traffic. Hahahahaha...as well as looking after meimei26 and nick.
*Nick, u online dam garang but in the flesh never talk ah...dao is it...meimei26 oso dam atas*

The food was yummy. The ice-kachang location was the icing on the cake.

Standby for the pics. Too many and still cropping and resizing.

Oh yes, thank you all for being so cooperative during the photoshoot. Seriously, i have no experience in photoshoots. But u guys made it so much easier work.

Oh...and sorry about the "Mute" joke. Glad it cracked everyone up for the camera. Hahahahah...

Thanks to totoseow for organising & Nuke as ' sweeper' for great coordination & excellent job .
i must say the drive along 'B' road was really a challenge ...it's like amazing races against time otherwise u will see airbag starts popping.
love tat resort where we went after our lunch.....feel like spending a wkend there jus to rot...

adsnx said:
Thanks to totoseow for organising & Nuke as ' sweeper' for great coordination & excellent job .
i must say the drive along 'B' road was really a challenge ...it's like amazing races against time otherwise u will see airbag starts popping.
love tat resort where we went after our lunch.....feel like spending a wkend there jus to rot...

Weekend chalet there would be an excellent idea!! But we take ferry tis time., hahahahah...

Bmwf1 - lack of perception of distance - Look it's Kenntona :D

kenntona.jpg

Regroup at Petronas

petronas.jpg

Our first Toilet Stop.. Tried to get everyone to park nicely for photo-op but that didnt work out

reststop.jpg

Toto through the walkie: "Everyone take up 2 lanes" - as you can tell we "listen" to instructions

light1.jpg

VIP parking at the seafood restaurant.. thanks to toto

restaurant1.jpg

Our soon-to-be Food

lobsters.jpg

Fooooood

food.jpg

cookedlobster.jpg

Jaskin trying to make up for lost time at the gym

jaskinlobster.jpg

Group shots

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

Ice Kachang stop

group3.jpg

Kay Poh Toto digging out information from Kenntona .. check out that face...

gossiping.jpg

Our next outing destination..

outing.jpg

Nuke - the director and also our sweeper for the day.. VROOM VROOM.. vtec power mannn

coordinator.jpg

Another group shot with the cars...

group4.jpg

What on earth are they doing?

kenntona2.jpg

Chickenbackside

chickenbackside.jpg

FiftyFive

fiftyfive_copy.jpg

Last but not least.. how could I forget this shot.. Jaskin passed out in the backseat on the way home... Pooped

jasonsleeping.jpg

Also would like to thank Toto for organizing this drive and pig out session. Alan for the walkies (he is da man!), Jaskin (our 5-10 dude) for returning the walkies, Nuke for all the countless jokes and effort you put in, and the rest for making this event a success. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Now the pics are up.. i can finally sleep ...

totoseow said:
orrrrr!!! u blame ken.....u r trying to say he added weight.... orrrrr!!!!
ah ah I din say that leh... you are the one saying leh... Ken Ken where are you....

and toto, i thought u say with your family you are not going to overtake.... wah... i was struggling at the back to catch up!

chickenbackside said:
It's slow lah. Never put throttle booster leh...

You don't say, you also damn fast! You sure yours 318 or not? Everytime I look behind always see your car. Cannot even shake you off...

wen & adam:
318 will always be a 318 lah.... you forgot the say everything you look behind, my car was getting smaller and smaller...

bmwF1 said:
wen & adam:
everything you look behind..

Wah....u goot lei..u edit the post to say this ah?? hahaha...actually it was on the way back when u caught up to me at ...errhem...speeds tt i suspect ur 318...

Thank goodness there wasn't a jam going to and fro. Was expecting the worst.

Ok la. U were fast but the GT3 tt overtook me enroute to the Singapore customs..that was faster. Cos i oso quite fast at tt time. Was tryin to catch up to the ferrari in front of me to catch a glimpse. Then suddenly in my rear view i saw him pull up and swoooosh by me. dam nice man....hahaaha

axl said:
Real glad you guys had lotta fun!!

SHIOK. :D

We were asking why u weren't there. Then realised u mentioned u had family stop by. Neways, I just waiting for ur comments on Jaskin's pic. hahahaahah

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back