national day - seafood drive

Re: national day - seafood drive

if i was in the car i wud hv thrown a lot of stuff into his mouth.

I am proud to say that I am a good and quiet passenger.

Apart from the drool and chips i left behind....

Hey Guys.....

Looking at the fotos, can see that it's definitely a fun filled trip. Was a little concern earlier about that the B-Road and the numbers of cars going but kudos to all for making the effort to make it a fun and safe trip.

Sigh.... I couldn't make it to the trip as I am supposed to have a family picnic at the beach, but still ended up at home due to the rain !!!!

Anyway for the walkie, it was nothing, the shop is only 5 minutes drive from me and Jason's house was like 2 minutes from me so no trouble there at all. Just wanted to help as I know the importance of communication for long trip, especially on B-Roads where overtaking and breaking up is inevitable.

Cheers to all !!!

Glad you guys had fun... me couldnt make it cos of some last minute commitments....

next time!!!

hey Alan, the B-roads was quite something...the way to kota tingi was perhaps the most challenging part...luckily that was for about 30km only. The way to sungai rengit was actually a nicer drive as we could see clearly for long stretches b4 making any moves. the scenery with the plantations on the sides were quite stunning as well...makes the eyes less tiring.

But i guess it was easier for me as i was the first car...n thus had the clearest view and the most space. it was definitely a learning experience for all the drivers i think...i suffered from tired eyes as a result of constantly loking out for the cars behind. thanks.

Hahaha....

Ya the part to Kota Tinggi is the most sion part. After the turn towards Desaru, it more straight roads and lesser traffic and life is easier.

Actually wanted to point out to u guys but tot it may put u all off so i reserved comment haha !!!

Anyway B-Road can be fun and will help to appreciate our car even better.

If u think the 30km of winding roads is siong, a few of us actually drove the same road all the way to kuantan and that was a good 300km hahaha !! When we reach Kuantan, we somehow walk in a zig zag manner also hahaha !!!

Anyway glad that u initiated this trip and everyone made it back safely :)

totoseow said:
But i guess it was easier for me as i was the first car...n thus had the clearest view and the most space. it was definitely a learning experience for all the drivers i think...i suffered from tired eyes as a result of constantly loking out for the cars behind. thanks.

U didn't leave your car rear camera on and see vis i-Drive screen? Glad u guys had fun. But u are supposed to "chop" coz u hit 220km/h which u promised u wldn't :lol2:

piggyboyz said:
If u think the 30km of winding roads is siong, a few of us actually drove the same road all the way to kuantan and that was a good 300km hahaha !! When we reach Kuantan, we somehow walk in a zig zag manner also hahaha !!!

Anyway glad that u initiated this trip and everyone made it back safely :)

yeah man... kuantan....... good memories!

i kept my promise hor! this was on the causeway! only on the causeway back..after drive was officially terminated at esso!!! chickenbackside my witness!

jaskin said:
I am proud to say that I am a good and quiet passenger.

Apart from the drool and chips i left behind....

Yeah and the fear that jaskin has to fart... "err guys...i'm feeling gas-y.."

or ken shud go train up his left arm n make it longer.

T6 said:
But u are supposed to "chop" coz u hit 220km/h which u promised u wldn't :lol2:

T6, Nicholas sliced it off and i declared to custom for dangerous insect found.

HM3, thnks for the pics & i think all of us really enjoyed tis drive up event.

Nuke, aft a day of driving along 'B' Rd, my natural instint was in front Kena blocked.... right clear....drop gear & go. Paiseh Paiseh

Victor, thanks for leaving a nice gap in front of u & sudden brake...i almost kick yr ass (nich shd hv a pic of tat)

Nicholas & Meimei, hope u 2 felt comfortable & safe during the drive up ya.

stay tune tis aft, nicholas shd hv lots of pics to show.

nice to see you guys enjoyed yourself...

sorry adrian tat i cant make it to join u guys.. but i can see you guys really had fun... especially Ken, Toto and Kelvin... dont need to mention about Jason because he is always occupying himself with fun...

hope i can join u guys for a trip up north again...

totoseow said:
oh n thx to kentonna for sweeping up the food/n sharing wif me gossips.....
chickenbackside said:
But Kenn was going for it all the way to the end! I think he finished almost the whole plate of pepper crab, haha...
totoseow said:
orrrrr!!! u blame ken.....u r trying to say he added weight.... orrrrr!!!!
bmwF1 said:
ah ah I din say that leh... you are the one saying leh... Ken Ken where are you....
That was the most sumptuous lunch I have had for years. I ate one full lobster, almost two whole crabs, not to mention two small bowls of shark fin soups, fish, ostrich, beancurd and a whole coconut. Damn. Was so tired after that, fell asleep in the car as Kelvin struggled to catch up with the convoy. Me bad. Nicholas and Meimei were so shy, they hardly ate anything. Guess Papa Adrian was not around to spoon feed.

HungryM3 said:
Bmwf1 - lack of perception of distance - Look it's Kenntona
jaskin said:
BMW should make bigger windows....
HungryM3 said:
nah.. thats why ken drives a cab... put the top down.. no problems with windows being too small
totoseow said:
or ken shud go train up his left arm n make it longer.
It was not the size of the window; it was Kelvin's estimation of distance to the curb and the window of the immigration posts. KNN the officer was looking at me with some funny look "this fellow super cock", and Yiwen was letting out some wails of mockery. I tried damn hard to stretch to the window - it made me looked so handicapped...... I was so tulan, wanted to point my middle finger at Yiwen in front of the immigration officer......

HungryM3 said:
Kay Poh Toto digging out information from Kenntona .. check out that face...
He was trying to find out if there is a Vorsteiner bonnet for his E60......

Nuke said:
We were asking why u weren't there. Then realised u mentioned u had family stop by. Neways, I just waiting for ur comments on Jaskin's pic. hahahaahah

Ya... my official comment on his pic remains: "Jason, you're really a nincompoop!"

kenntona said:
He was trying to find out if there is a Vorsteiner bonnet for his E60......

I saw Toto and Little Toto hovering around CBS's vorsteiner hood. Poking at it etc. hehehe Backside itchy also right Toto.

The Pepper crab was good, too bad I'm allergic to it so couldn't have that much.

kenntona said:
It was not the size of the window; it was Kelvin's estimation of distance to the curb and the window of the immigration posts. KNN the officer was looking at me with some funny look "this fellow super cock", and Yiwen was letting out some wails of mockery. I tried damn hard to stretch to the window - it made me looked so handicapped...... I was so tulan, wanted to point my middle finger at Yiwen in front of the immigration officer......

hahaha that was hilarious... all you hear is "MUAhahahaha" from the back and a flash of the camera ... we saw how hard you were trying.. :D ... tsk tsk kelvin.. park closer next time otherwise no one want to ride with you... get poked fun of after when they have to reach out so hard to give your passports to the immigration officers :p Hmm maybe thats why kelvin chose the lane where the passengers have to reach out not the driver, so he wouldnt have to embarrass himself . ;)

kenntona said:

Bro, the whole car was laughing.. U should see hungry go :"Hahahah...while whippin out the camera and snapping the pic and still hahaha..."

All i did was wind down my window so u could hear...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back