3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang
8 . Meimei26
9. Nicholastan91
10. FiftyFive (2 pax- driving)

FiftyFive, if you are confirmed going and everyone else on the list is confirmed and there is no changes, might need to get one more walkie as we have only requested for 5.

Re: national day - seafood drive

HungryM3 said:
FiftyFive, if you are confirmed going and everyone else on the list is confirmed and there is no changes, might need to get one more walkie as we have only requested for 5.
Walkies catered for:

1) Toto
2) Adsnx
3) Nuke
4) Shaaz
5) Jewell

Rental if as per normal is at $15/set per day. Kindly bring exact change. Thank you.

55 - i don't know we can get one for you in time. See how tom.

Also, can some of you PM your contacts to Toto so that we can call you to confirm tom?

Morphisis n Ken confirm? Pax? Taxy with? Jewell does toto have ur number?

Nuke said:
Walkies catered for:

1) Toto
2) Adsnx
3) Nuke
4) Shaaz
5) Jewell

Rental if as per normal is at $15/set per day. Kindly bring exact change. Thank you.

Also, can some of you PM your contacts to Toto so that we can call you to confirm tom?

Yaya.. i already gave my no to toto yesterday.,

Nuke, think we might hv missed out Itochang (refer pg 5).
He called me this afternoon confirmed on goin...anyway, i got his number jus in case .

pilotsnoopy said:
any bros interested in getting the SmartTag(like our IU) for the Touch n Go card?
Usual price is RM200 for the machine alone, got mine at promotion of RM100 last year if you top up RM100 on the Touch n Go card, heard there is another promotion coming up, if anyone interested i'll keep you guys informed?

Hey pilotsnoppy,

thou me not joinin for this seafood trip, I m interested in the SmartTag thingy....do update me. Have a safe journey to all going for this trip....Adrain I will be in Sepang...hehe..if u miss me can come look for me tomorrow after your seafood...then can drive back to singapore together...:lol2:

Cheers :woottt:

Bmer said:
Hey pilotsnoppy,

thou me not joinin for this seafood trip, I m interested in the SmartTag thingy....do update me. Have a safe journey to all going for this trip....Adrain I will be in Sepang...hehe..if u miss me can come look for me tomorrow after your seafood...then can drive back to singapore together...:lol2:

Adrian.my mom will call u later..
btw can we go sepang?hehe..i never go b4..feel like going..if u no time then nvm.:)

RaptureM3 said:
Should i go? Sigh.. Shrugs.
wa..u abit late leh..dunno if still can anot..but sure i hope u can come.more ppl the merrier:)

Wah piang so many people going so little walkies. Guys with Motorola walkies please bring them.

Nuke said:
Walkies catered for:

1) Toto
2) Adsnx
3) Nuke
4) Shaaz
5) Jewell

Erm... ok... keeping my fingers crossed... see ya all in the morning

nicholastan91 said:
Adrian.my mom will call u later..
btw can we go sepang?hehe..i never go b4..feel like going..if u no time then nvm.:)

haha bro, sepang is much further up leh...not pasir gudang u know...

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang
8 . Meimei26
9. Nicholastan91
10. FiftyFive (2 pax- driving)
11. Chickenbackside
12. bmwF1

Bmer said:
Hey pilotsnoppy,

will do...have fun all

guys,

have a safe n enjoyabe drive.... a yummy lunch as well!!!

i'm working today... haizzzz

all back in one piece with no dramas...thanks to every one who came...n nuke/alan for helping with the talkies.....nuke for doing a wonderful sweeping job too....oh n thx to kentonna for sweeping up the food/n sharing wif me gossips.....

thank god 2nd link was clear to and fro....absolutely no hassles...

chickenbackside ur 320 is sibei fierce....

hungrym3!! pictures pls!!!!

Thanks for planning this enjoyable event toto! It was fun tailing you at 220kmh! That's my recorded max speed today on my GPS. You should change your name to just "seow"!

The food was great although the eaters were a bit weak. But Kenn was going for it all the way to the end! I think he finished almost the whole plate of pepper crab, haha...

Well, at least his, and most people's "MUTE" buttons are off all the time...

adam, can you dun put SLOW ASS E46

if not then i dunno wat to call my car, cause when you and toto when off at the causeway, i felt like my car was moving backwards not forward.

oh man, miz the fun esp the tailing part...hehehehe!!
cbs, wen i saw ur car on the spooky ride, i oreadi noe that its the opp of slow ass e46!!

bmwF1 said:
adam, can you dun put SLOW ASS E46

if not then i dunno wat to call my car, cause when you and toto when off at the causeway, i felt like my car was moving backwards not forward.

It's slow lah. Never put throttle booster leh...

You don't say, you also damn fast! You sure yours 318 or not? Everytime I look behind always see your car. Cannot even shake you off...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back