national day - seafood drive

Re: national day - seafood drive

Babe and adsnx sorry if i sound offensive or rude..but thats my point of view and i'm seriously old enough to noe how to take care of myself..=)

have fun guys... think i'll be nuahing at home... need the rest

Please don't give Adrian any problems. If you're a minor and you want to go. Get your parent's consent. No two ways about it.
its called covering our ass.

Jewel,

you can try Ray-S. Try going for 235/35/19 .. better .. frm my view.

jaskin said:
Please don't give Adrian any problems. If you're a minor and you want to go. Get your parent's consent. No two ways about it.
its called covering our ass.

I agree with Jason here. Its got nothing to do with whether you're old enough or not... Adrian is already shouldering alot of responsibilities and i think it's fair enough that u get ur parents consent. This is something where we will be away for half the day, out in Malaysia.. You keep on stating the fact you're old enough to do whatever you wanna do, DON'T MATTER TO US, we're not requesting you get ur parent's consent... WE ARE TELLING YOU TO GET YOUR PARENTS CONSENT, not happy??... don't go then..

shaaz said:
Jewel,

you can try Ray-S. Try going for 235/35/19 .. better .. frm my view.
Thanks Shaaz.. I just called South east tyre. They got stock. I go down now. Aactually i don't understand what is Ray- S I will check with them. :)

............................................... .
Dear Parent / Guardian

I am pleased to inform you that your son/daughter has chosen to participate in the ______ event organised by BMW-SG

Your son/daughter will be part of a group of members participating in the event.

We would appreciate it if you could give consent for your son/daughter.
Please retain this copy for your record and return the consent form to us.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxxx (Person-in-Charge)

BMW-SG

CONSENT FORM

I, _______________________________________ mother / father / guardian of

_____________________ (name of student) __________________ (NRIC) of

Class Sec. ____________ agree / disagree to give consent for my son / ward to

attend the event mentioned above.

I will not hold the club or any members responsible for any mishap that occurs during the event.

Remarks:

Parent’s Signature / Date: ___________________________________________

Parent’s Telephone:________________________________________________

shaaz said:
I agree with Jason here. Its got nothing to do with whether you're old enough or not... Adrian is already shouldering alot of responsibilities and i think it's fair enough that u get ur parents consent. This is something where we will be away for half the day, out in Malaysia.. You keep on stating the fact you're old enough to do whatever you wanna do, DON'T MATTER TO US, we're not requesting you get ur parent's consent... WE ARE TELLING YOU TO GET YOUR PARENTS CONSENT, not happy??... don't go then..

Been watching this thread. Good on you SHAAZ. The responsibility on Adrian is tremendous and it's not about you going yourself, and stuff. I believe Adrian has a real heavy burden here and it would be good if you, Meime126 COMPLY, else stay home and enjoy the fireworks. If I were in the same position, no consent no go...SIMPLE as that. And as SHAAZ said, this is not a favor it is AN ORDER! I am sorry if I sound offensive here:screwedu: (Sound familiar?:lol2: ), but hey, let's get the rules clear ok!

totoseow said:
ok if the kiddies r going let me know..i bring milk bottle. they can sit with my son...will bring his toys to share.

okok just joking. ok everyone is welcome...just need some co-operation when it comes to the driving.

Maybe Adrian needs babysitter....hmmm...maybe I shd go:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nicholas & meimei, pls understand tat we are not being paranoid but let's be real....accident may happen due to my carelessness (im no Michael shoemaker) or some stupidity act by other rd user.... it's all unpredictable.

it becomes an issue since u r a minor & the person fetching u ard shoulder full responsibility .
Perhaps we could hv a guideline on this if we hv another minor joining the forum & getting involve actively on meet up.
thanks!

adsnx said:
Nicholas & meimei, pls understand tat we are not being paranoid but let's be real....accident may happen due to my carelessness (im no Michael shoemaker) or some stupidity act by other rd user.... it's all unpredictable.

it becomes an issue since u r a minor & the person fetching u ard shoulder full responsibility .
Perhaps we could hv a guideline on this if we hv another minor joining the forum & getting involve actively on meet up.
thanks!

Pal, can see that you are a tad worried ya....Make it simple, and if you do not hear from the parents then you go alone. I understand where you are coming from and it does not matter if xxx has gone to phuket or hatyai on her own for that matter... THIS TIME IT IS WITH YOU! So, it should very well be your call. After all, you are being a responsible adult and I applaud you for that.

Say, if I go, you wan my Wife's consent anot??:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cheers pal:)

any bros interested in getting the SmartTag(like our IU) for the Touch n Go card?
Usual price is RM200 for the machine alone, got mine at promotion of RM100 last year if you top up RM100 on the Touch n Go card, heard there is another promotion coming up, if anyone interested i'll keep you guys informed?

nicholas & meimei, thanks for your understanding & cooperation!
i hope both of u will be there to peel prawns for me.....

adsnx said:

You are too kind bro...I would make them do the crabs:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

shaaz said:
wa.shaaz is tha man! but dun be too fierce..haha meimei26 is just a newbie here..
yeah my parents will call Adrian later on..hmm..meimei26 is no longer a kid liao leh..
she is a adult..23+?haha i dunno.but she is 20+..think she is ok..no need parents to call Adrian..

Radon39 said:
You are too kind bro...I would make them do the crabs:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

In any case, my final say on this to the 2 kids is ACCOUNTABILITY! Here..if you need to understand it

Ac·count·a·bil·i·ty
n.
The state of being accountable; liability to be called on to render an account; the obligation to bear the consequences for failure to perform as expected; accountableness. «The awful idea of accountability.» R. Hall.

adsnx said:
WAT THE..wanted to ask u to help me with peeling the seafood..hahhaaha
hey Adrian..i might not be able to help u..becos i dun think i wanna eat, scared food poison..haha
eh..i will be there to look after ur cars! hah.how good can i be?:yummie: go there just to join u guys..becos i dun have sch!:)

Radon39 said:
Say, if I go, you wan my Wife's consent anot??:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Cheers pal:)

no need yr wife's consent, bring her along for a quiet seafood date tm.

nicholastan91 said:
eh..hope not too late to sign up yeah? can i join in?sorry for late reply..
so can add me also.since i nothing to do on national day

sungai rengit jade garden seafood,Registration to close by 5th august 2006.

route: 2nd link => pasir gudang highway => kota tingi =>desaru => sungai rengit (pengarang)

Sorry folks... just got last min clearence from OC... its a go.... cheers

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz
6 . Jewell
7. Itochang
8 . Meimei26
9. Nicholastan91
10. FiftyFive (2 pax- driving)

Good on everyone for their input in this matter. Seriously, the Admin/Mods have not faced this situation where a forumer is giving a ride to another forumer who is underage, thus we do not have this "Consent Form". Doubt any other forums have this too. I'm actually glad that we do have this consent form which also shows that (1) We take care of each other and (2) our community has really grown.

We'll discuss this in our meeting and see what we do to incorporate the consent form into our website.

Now, back to the thread! Hope you guys have fun and I'll see if I can make it down tomorrow. Adrian, don't wait for me if i didn't turn up. May not be walking straight :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back