Navigation Update for 2015

Re: Navigation Update for 2015

Codewerx;1105244 said:
Please pm me ......

I'll match the ang mo's price just for kicks ......

Please suppork local talent ..... Haha !

Let's support local talent!

Codewerx;1105244 said:
Please pm me ......

I'll support you if you have updates for NBT :)

I ordered the 2015 Nav update from Gerry for my 2011 535ix. He was very responsive. He details the process very well in a PDF. The process went very smoothly.

You'll have to download (4) 4GB files (so hopefully you have a fast Internet connection). You will then have to unzip the files using WinRAR into three files you will load on to three USB thumb drives or one larger one (greater than 32GB). You load the software through the USB port in the glove box. It took me about one hour so give yourself some time. It prompts you between each of the three files.

When it was over, the system rebooted and came back to the original screen. The first time I tried to pull up the system version, it did not come up. I got out of the screen and went back in again and it came up within a minute. Now ever time I check it, it shows up immediately.

Two thumbs up for Gerry! I'll post screenshots of the process when I get a chance. So, I went right from 2011 North America Maps to 2015 no problem at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

BMW FOREVER;1104939 said:
Hi Guys, please PM me if any of you are interested in updating your Navigation system to the latest version consisting of MCE. I am a regular on the Bimmerfest forum and there is a guy called Gery there who provided me with the download link and the FSC code foe USD50 which is roughly SGD66. I did the download myself and updated the navigation. Very straightforward process.

NOTE: This is only for the CIC Idrive...the NBT version not yet released.
Can PM me how to get the update?

Offer still on? I would love to support local talent!

Codewerx;1105244 said:
Please pm me ......

Sbreedo;1108833 said:
Offer still on? I would love to support local talent!

Me too. Pls advice place, price n time to come in via pm.
Thank you

yup. New maps with MCE works fine. Mine was from another fella too in USA. REcommended by another bro here.

Happy new yr all

codewerkx, would gladly support you. PM details.

To the wonderful thread starter
I am a newbie..so I can't PM you. But I really like to upgrade my navigation map as it really sucks to not have MCE or updated Malaysian maps ... ,I just don't want my Audi and Benz friends to mock me cos my navigation map is outdated. They are just mocking us Beemer owners

My sincere appreciation if you can PM me details on how to get this done

Hi brother
I'm new to the website ,
Appreciate you all can help me how update 2015 map and advice me place and price are still available . Please PM
Thks n rgds
Pat

Hi Bro

I am interested too. Pls pm me too.

By the way does it consist of updated malaysia map too which comes with the car that PML provided?

Thanks.

I need to update my F10 523 too...
Can pm the contact number @ 96399868
Thank you in advance

QUOTE=rt333;1110645]Hi Bro

I am interested too. Pls pm me too.

By the way does it consist of updated malaysia map too which comes with the car that PML provided?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Aiyo... Bro RBB already offered to match Ang Mo price, just pay Codewerx a visit to have your maps upgraded and at the same time checkout what other magic he can offer to your car.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1076570

New 2015 Southeast Asia 2015 map includes MCE and the latest Malaysia and Thailand maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup, just get codewerx to do it. Best is, it was done at the convenience of my house. Vip service from Tony.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back