NEA fining cars left in idle...

tofumonkey

Staff member
Seriously? lol

vehicular-emissions-nea.jpg

SOURCE:
S’poreans holding breath to prevent getting fined by NEA | New Nation

Re: NEA fining cars left in idle...

u won't be surprise NEA go traffic jam catch every car..

Some I have seen are very obvious, they put their car on idle with aircon on and sleep in the car. Those are the ones deserved to get fined.

Relac guys....
I think this bill is passed down targeting car "monkey" like the
Head of mata and other chenghu personnel so as to deter them from
Hanging out in their car with vendors for too long. No aircon leh..how ?

TP is busy catching cars speeding but there are more heavy vehicles speeding or hogging the center lane of expressway.

NEA is catching cars idling with engine on when most of the heavy vehicles leave their engine on when they are loading/unloading the goods.

WTF !!!

iScoupe;1010414 said:
u won't be surprise NEA go traffic jam catch every car..

It says for reasons other than traffic conditions.....

then like that people like Kenntona cannot tao jiak in car? engine must be on so that aircon run mah.

Hybrid cars win!

Ahbengdriver said:
then like that people like Kenntona cannot tao jiak in car? engine must be on so that aircon run mah.

Please, I am a changed man !!!

Fragrance Hotels everywhere !!!

Like every other law in place, there are pros and cons.

Have you guys ever been at coffee shops where cars can park directly next to where you sit, and you choke and cough on their fumes as you try your best to quickly consume your meal?

Then again, have you ever been in the car, parked in the only spot available
(which is next to the coffeeshop tables) and the heat is horrible, but you need to make a few calls and reply a few messages?

Either way, it is problematic. The law needs to take a stand; and given Singapore's deterrent position, this action by NEA is not unsurprising.

Humbleblack3;1010928 said:
Like every other law in place, there are pros and cons.

Have you guys ever been at coffee shops where cars can park directly next to where you sit, and you choke and cough on their fumes as you try your best to quickly consume your meal?

Then again, have you ever been in the car, parked in the only spot available
(which is next to the coffeeshop tables) and the heat is horrible, but you need to make a few calls and reply a few messages?

Either way, it is problematic. The law needs to take a stand; and given Singapore's deterrent position, this action by NEA is not unsurprising.

I will make sure that guy turn off the car (even if he needs to keep the turbo timer running), and no, I don't leave my car running near a coffee shop.

Hahaha sandman. I unds. But sometimes people just don't care. Taxi uncle with diesel fumes spewing non-stop makes call when i'm sitting at simpang's famous mee pok stall. Call lasted 15-20 mins and despite us gesturing to him nicely to turn off engine, he also bo hew us.

i think if u are sitting in the car its unlikely they will fine u.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
splaycenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back