Need advice. New 5 series noisy brakes

thedayowl

Dear all, we got a new 5 series from PML and the brakes have been frequently. Sent in for service and check twice with zero improvement. And all we got a a far fetched explanation that new car brakes are abestoes free brakes so will have screeching noise. We cross check with friends with same car and none have the same issue. Could any kind souls advise with more info? Thank you.

Ohh... if the noise is bothering u suggest u bring to a workshop and have it check. PML will not do anything.. I have a Friend driving new G01 for a few months and the brake pipe crack. PML say it’s wear and tear and need to charge if repair that..

abestoes has nothing to do with noise, keep sending it back in as its under warranty don't bother bringing it to outside workshops as pml is supposed to solve your issue thats why you pay them the bmw tax

abestoes has nothing to do with noise, keep sending it back in as its under warranty don't bother bringing it to outside workshops as pml is supposed to solve your issue thats why you pay them the bmw tax
Have u ever tried claim things from them??? It’s waste of time... find out what happen then bring back to them...

Have u ever tried claim things from them??? It’s waste of time... find out what happen then bring back to them...
Hello there, sorry for the late reply. I din know there were replies so just logged on then saw. Well we threatened lemon law but after friend said don’t waste time going to Case as the car is technically moving it won’t be lemon. After calling few times we got a letter which is useless. Now the power window of the car has squeaky noise and I suspect they keep putting lubricant and the oil stains appeared at the window I emailed the CS manager ask him to get the technician to meet me and here’s no reply yet.

Hi Rssid, the car is brand new and we have sent it in 3x. The latest round car was with them for more than a week. The car came back uncleaned and we feel they don’t treat the car well la. So really hate to send it back to them again.

Thats crap, the warranty is like no warranty at all. Better off getting from PI in future as the savings of 30k-40k can be used to repair these unforeseen stuff and even have extra for tuning/accessories.

From the 2 years of ownership, I claimed Car Cam, ASS battery, change all the clips of my front passenger door card. They did not change them during my first visit, its always after the 3rd time. So you have to give it a little patience.

Hi Rssid, the car is brand new and we have sent it in 3x. The latest round car was with them for more than a week. The car came back uncleaned and we feel they don’t treat the car well la. So really hate to send it back to them again.

i ever read that a forumer sent his car to PML for servicing and when he got it back, he saw 1 dent on each front door. that's really far worse than being uncleaned. scary!

Hi! Anyone repair the monitor head unit before? The screen of my F10 523i monitor head unit sometimes does not show up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
logicworldsolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back