Need Advice on 730Li 2005-2006

Re: Need Advice on 730Li 2005-2006

sherman0888;653718 said:
Hate self leveling suspension... car cannot be lowered using after market coilovers...

Is this similar to the Merc S-Class airmatic? That is there are different modes for setting hard and soft suspension?

Cheers!

sherman0888;653718 said:
Hate self leveling suspension... car cannot be lowered using after market coilovers...

You heavy weight lower for wat.

RedDevils;653743 said:
Is this similar to the Merc S-Class airmatic? That is there are different modes for setting hard and soft suspension?

Cheers!

Both airmatic sucks...cannot lower with after market coilovers... Merc S class airmatic can select modes... 7 series E66 model airmatic only for the REAR (self leveling)...

Any way i got a set of KW V3 coilover (brand new..still in the box) interested pls call me or wilson2772 for details... should be able to fit 730i ,but must make sure no self leveling function.

joseph;653786 said:
You heavy weight lower for wat.

I afraid of heights ma...so must lower the car..

Hi Bro and Sis,
One more question. Does the 05'/06' 7 series come with voice command?

Thanks again.

There was a batch of 7 series (I think 2006/7) which comes with rear LCD screens, I believe this was a standard for a time being. The self leveling is quite good and should not be toyed around with. It is a grand car which is good looking and a bomb proof interior. The shape (after some time) also seems to grow better with age....

As for the fuel economy, at last 500km/full tank. It is a thirsty car but it is also smooth and really a great drive....

Good luck with your search......

TheNew7;675494 said:
There was a batch of 7 series (I think 2006/7) which comes with rear LCD screens, I believe this was a standard for a time being. The self leveling is quite good and should not be toyed around with. It is a grand car which is good looking and a bomb proof interior. The shape (after some time) also seems to grow better with age....

As for the fuel economy, at last 500km/full tank. It is a thirsty car but it is also smooth and really a great drive....

2007 came rear entertainment

TheNew7;675494 said:

Hi TheNew7,

Is your the e65/E66 model? Does it comes with voice command?

Thanks!

I believe the Voice Command BUTTON came with the car but unless you specced it, it probably doesn't come with it - I could be wrong. Mine didn't come with it.

My current car has Voice Command but I haven't bothered to use it..... great in theory but I think unless you are have used it before and are used to it, its not really that useful (like everything else!!)...

Good luck with your search..... E65/66 is a great car.... If possible, go for E66FL.....

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNew7;675527 said:
I believe the Voice Command BUTTON came with the car but unless you specced it, it probably doesn't come with it - I could be wrong. Mine didn't come with it.

My current car has Voice Command but I haven't bothered to use it..... great in theory but I think unless you are have used it before and are used to it, its not really that useful (like everything else!!)...

Good luck with your search..... E65/66 is a great car.... If possible, go for E66FL.....

Thanks bro, for the fast response.

Already gotten my ride for about a month. Still fiddling around the gadget and just checking if ithe voice command thingy comes as a standard or there is something wrong with the button on my steering. Cannot seem to activate it on my end 06' E66 :(. Didn't know there is a FL model after 06 though.

As I missed the last decal sales and collection, looking forward for the next arrangement.

Cheers!

The first batch of the E65/66 facelift was July '05.... after that, just little tweaks....

The FL 7 is softer on the eyes and I think its looks will last longer than the harder Pre FL.... though there are 2 camps about this.... the Pre FL is the original that the press hated and made known.... but it was the best selling 7 EVER...... its a beautiful car.......

Can check on the head light too?
Mine is a Dec 05 E65 and the lights did not come with the yellow eye brown lited up.
Is there a change in the head lamps after that?

I am thinking of getting mine changed if there a face lift.

Thanks in advance for the info.

ac323;598604 said:
Hi Eric,

not bad, full tank can get 400km.......how i wish my ride can reach 390km ( i will be a very happy man already )......

cheers

I'll be happy my current ride can do 300km

I'm looking for a suitable 730Li, just sold my Lexus GS 300 super lux. With lots of bros here with the car, I'm hoping I can help with operating the car, it's my first. BMW. My other car is a GTR so I ge my speed and the 730Li is where the comfort comes in. Any advises on what to look out for when shopping for a 730Li?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebai799com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back