need advise on brake change for e90

Re: need advise on brake change for e90

Which brand and can pm me the place to do it??

Thanks.

chapelofres;880119 said:
Just to share. I just changed the rear disc rotor and pads for my E90. The service light showed 4100km to go, but way before that, some weird sound already started to come out. When i took a look, the right rear rotors were totally gone, the pads were gone too, it was close to stone rubbing stone feel, that's how rough the rotors were (kinda like those stones which we use to grind our kitchen knives).

Damage in all, abt $370 to change new rotors, pads and sensor incl labour.. Not sure if its ex or not.. -.-

Re: need advise on brake change for e90

chapelofres;880119 said:
Just to share. I just changed the rear disc rotor and pads for my E90. The service light showed 4100km to go, but way before that, some weird sound already started to come out. When i took a look, the right rear rotors were totally gone, the pads were gone too, it was close to stone rubbing stone feel, that's how rough the rotors were (kinda like those stones which we use to grind our kitchen knives).

Damage in all, abt $370 to change new rotors, pads and sensor incl labour.. Not sure if its ex or not.. -.-

hey man which shop did you go to?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aetpro

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back