need help!! ...looking for BMW lovers....

Re: need help!! ...looking for BMW lovers....

Sorry!

MAI LIAO! MAI LIAO!

BOH ENG HOR!

KUM SIA![/QUOTE]

eih...dont like that le.......
i tot u are very helpful le..... plsssss la.........
cannot la...must help me le......im very stress now.....cannot find BMW drivers le....
:helpp!:

taddy_lah said:
Bro, 3 packs = S$33 ... u very clever hor :)
If you below 24 yrs, I buy you 3 cartons .... hahaha

Bro, waist down im 24yrs and below.. my galfrend even say 18yrs old. 1 carton Lights, 1 carton red and 1 carton mentol. Kum xia.. c u this sunday!

hey guys !!

plsssss go to the meet up ...plssss !!!
i desperately need to find 13 BMW 3 series or Z3 or Z4 or X3, and 9 BMW 5 or 6 or 7 series.
going crazy already !! my boos keep pushing me for this project ......

hi guys !!!

thanks so so much for the help !! so nice of u guys...
Ryan nice to meet u ya..... haha
it is because of u guys, me n my team are now much closer to the target.
this project is very important to me cause it will affect my appraisal and decide whether i could pass my probabtion.
well... now paging for Merc Cclass or CLK or SLK and Audi A4 or TT drivers !! pls help !! $10 per survey!! can meet u up for the survey....
pls help pls help...project has to be closed on thurs !! help !!

thanks thanks

I'm driving a Merz C Class. Interested? I could sure do with that $10 for petrol.... 5 ltrs only though..... OK, that'll buy me lunch then.

hi ting! u ppl oso doing servey of bmw at turf city huh?

yes gandalf.....we need a mercedes C class
you can sms at 94517801...we arrange time to meet up ? need to get this done by thurs le...
thanks thanks

Kickers said:
hi ting! u ppl oso doing servey of bmw at turf city huh?

well...my colleague went down to turf city but the response wasnt good as the kallang meet up....i think on sunday night the turf city area also raining heavily

yah ! not much bmw oso! ur friend oso very 'ke lian', when she did mine it was abt 10pm i think! but dun mine i'm asking, wats the servey for? german car better then jap's car or wat?

well....its basically asking how u feel abt XXX and YYY and WWW cars. don u think this characteristics fit this car or that car. our client is interesting in looking at ppl perceptions on their brand and also competitors.

tell ur client...sell cheap sure ppl buy. dun worry about anything else. heck i can even force myself to drive a merc if they r 40k cheaper vuz-a-viz a bmw :p

hey guys !!

help me le....need one more BMW 3 Series or Z4 or Z3 or X3 and one more Merc C Class or Slk or Clk.
left these to close ..help !!!

I drives a clk. If you are interested, we can talk. sms me at 96312655. I am out of the country starting tuesday night, sorry got to be either mon or tuesday morning.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388zip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back