Need help

quiksilver

Core Group Members
Re: Need help

Enthusiast said:
Hi there,

I am totally new to this thing and I need help.
Does anyone know where I can change my door handles, get it painted or changed to chromed cheaply?

Thank you

u can get them sprayed at any of the paint shops in our workshop listing on the resource page. :thumbsup:

Enthusiast said:
Does anyone know where I can change my door handles, get it painted or changed to chromed cheaply?

Hi Enthusiast,

Welcome.

Please follow this thread for reference:

http://bmw-sg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1152

IMHO, follow this equation: Value = Quality/Price. In this case, your choice of painter = Workmanship/Price.

If workmanship is your key criteria, go for Mike or Boon. If pricing is a concern, go for Yew Lip.

Enthusiast said:
Hi there,

I am totally new to this thing and I need help.

Thank you

Dude

After you finished with the mods listed above, please come back for more modding ideas. The bros here will be more than happy to suggest new mods for your ride. ;)

The Mixmaster said:
After you finished with the mods listed above, please come back for more modding ideas. The bros here will be more than happy to suggest new mods for your ride.

There you go, DJ. Spreading the mod virus again, huh?

Yew Lin?

Hi there,
Thanks. Wanted to find out the address and tel no of Yew Lin so that I can call them.

Do you have them?

Cheers
Enthusiast

Angie of Yew Lip is a nicest looking spray-painter in the whole of Singapore, and some say, Batam and JB too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back