need to respray car body.

Re: need to respray car body.

chong010;687716 said:
anyone know any good ones to recommend?

can try: Sin Wee Chuan, Yew Lip, Lim Yew Boo, Juzz Colours or PML.........

or do sticker: Gen Concept..........
cheers

u can try autovox new refinishing center

If go for full change of color. Need to dismount engine and all internal panels/parts?

snowmanyee;688736 said:
any idea how much pml charge for a paint job to change colour?

easily more than 5k the last time i asked.

IF changed different colour at PMl, understand it is about $11K. They will strip the vehicle bare b4 respray so therefore very expensive.

niel;691833 said:
IF changed different colour at PMl, understand it is about $11K. They will strip the vehicle bare b4 respray so therefore very expensive.

Siow ah! :wtf:

niel;691833 said:

wow... i can respray 3-4 times at a reputabl workshop outside...

$11K price tag, I might as well sell the car away. PML really thinks we are suckers

I was told SWC and Yew Lip charges 1,500-1,800 for a full respray. Am thinking of doing that too.

Just discover some Mother%^%$%^& scratched my car....how much to spray the fender and any recondmendation?

pengful;692885 said:
I was told SWC and Yew Lip charges 1,500-1,800 for a full respray. Am thinking of doing that too.

Same colour or change colour?

If change colour, its 3k excluding change of rubber tubes and other wear and tear stuff. Total should be about $3500 thereabouts.

zorro;692890 said:
Just discover some Mother%^%$%^& scratched my car....how much to spray the fender and any recondmendation?

Sorry to hear but I accidentally scratched my right rocker panel last week. %$%& was what I felt too man. If car is already past 3-4 yrs and color is dull, may as well do the whole car.

Thats also my consideration..maybe wait for F30 see how...but eye sore,...everywhere still looks pretty shiny with a long deep scratch on the right fender...

pengful;692896 said:
Sorry to hear but I accidentally scratched my right rocker panel last week. %$%& was what I felt too man. If car is already past 3-4 yrs and color is dull, may as well do the whole car.

just do it lah, the best thing about mornings is to look forward to looking at your car..

MW said:
the best thing about mornings is to look forward to looking at your car..
I thought you said the best thing about mornings is to look at the chick you woke up to.....

More like looking forward for the Mother$%^%$^ to leave more marks on my car. If I find out who did it, I am going to date his daughter.....

MW;692904 said:
just do it lah, the best thing about mornings is to look forward to looking at your car..

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;692904 said:

The best thing about mornings is waking up with a hard on.

kenntona;692908 said:
I thought you said the best thing about mornings is to look at the chick you woke up to.....

Miko said the same thing to me!

pengful;692916 said:
The best thing about mornings is waking up with a hard on.

Hard on cannot pee.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqdbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back