New 6 series Gran Coup.... chio

Re: New 6 series Gran Coup.... chio

Put some pictures up for the wow factor leh..

I'm keeping my fingers crossed - if this is not some one off thing (like the 850), and the next iteration looks as good as this one, I think I'll chuck in the 7 & go all 6 :)

2012_BMW_6-Series_Gran_Coupe_Geneva2012Live_3.jpg

wobbles;780334 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed - if this is not some one off thing (like the 850), and the next iteration looks as good as this one, I think I'll chuck in the 7 & go all 6 :)

i getting two.

wobbles;780334 said:

U mean go on all fours...

Sooooooooooooooooo LONG!!!

yes.. it is LONG...
111mm more than the 2 door coupe..
102mm more than F10...

Was told by SE that the launch will be in July. Suppose to be more pricy than coupe... when I bought my 335 coupe, PML told me it was more pricy than the four door bec it is a coupe (lifestyle car). Now Gran Coup more pricy than 6 coupe bec more doors?

Spouse more keen on Panamera bec of the badge... 640 is about the same as 335 (engine wise). Panamera entry may be close to 650 pricing from AD.. any thot?

Other than price, my choice will be be limited by my office carpark.. which is UOB Plaza 2 (not 1). Will ask the SE to drive into the carpark during test drives...:sneaky:

porky88;833531 said:
imho... Panamera is ugly.. that ass.... hideous

+1000000000000000

Front is typically unimaginative Porsche. The rear is what goes wrong when Porsche tries being creative.... Very salah

I also inclined not to get Panamera. But she threatened to rim rash my cars....:shakehea:

if she is anti BMW... the are other options like Maserati Quattroporte... much much better looking...

650k???? Entry level panamera??? Sure or not....? Sounds more like the turbo version....Gosh..... Can buy used Lamborghini or Ferrari.... Even More sart..... Since you said Porsche got a more atas badge than BMW....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back