• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

new 630 hw much??

regret

saw a 6 mth old black 630 imported from overseas selling for 222k, will be reg with new coe. Worth it??

Hw much is a new one?? any one can advise? tks

Re: new 630 hw much??

New 630 from PML list price is $278,800. But this is the latest FL, just came in not long. Recent ST got publish its advert.

Think it also depends on whether u trust the mileage showned. Imported used car will hv lower OMV also?

Looks like we'll be seeing more of these imported pre-owned cars..... keen to see what sort of OMV these imported cars will have compared to those from the local agents.

Perhaps a more cost-effective avenue to get a rare/exotic car in?

It definitely is...since used car omv < new car omv.
Juz a wild thought...if I buy a car in another country, keep it there for 3 months, sell it to myself @ a low low price then import it in with a low low omv...will this be possible?

Do they hv a formula for that? Like 10% reduction a year or something?

Apparantly not so.

Actually the deal was closed at S$215k with a S$10k deposit.

But the buyer found out that the OMV was really low, he went back to make some noise.

Eventually the price was lowered to S$205k plus some inhouse warranty.

I wonder if PML will be willing to service this car.

"how low is it?

wow! last heard car not collected yet.... still got some loose ends to tie up.

Apparantly the buyer is not so pleased with the purchase but cant back out of the deal, I believe.

Satines, I heard the OMV is 50+.

I am so kaypoh.......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups