New and excited owner of 07 BMW 335i Sedan

andylim84

Hi everyone!

I have registered for this forum years ago... who knows years later i finally bought my first BMW.

Its a 2007 335i sedan.

I wish to learn from all the seniors here. To start off, i would like to ask one question, im confused with all the chassis codes E9X.

Can anyone share with me what code should i look out for when e.g buying exhausts n other perf mods etc?

Looking to do up my car and extend its COE when time comes. All advice appreciate!

Ryan, from the website, E92 refers to the 3 series coupe. Mine is the 335i but Sedan version. Thats where im confused. Still E92 or E90?

Mine is 335i sedan too except it is 2009 car. It is an E90. Currently topping up water everyday due to coolant leak otherwise it is a fine car.

ktnpl;n1844712 said:
Mine is 335i sedan too except it is 2009 car. It is an E90. Currently topping up water everyday due to coolant leak otherwise it is a fine car.

Thanks bro. Got it.

Oh no... Have I just bought alot trouble? I'm so worried since I bought it. Just hope it will not give me too big a problem.

Bro for 335i sedan, are the exhaust compatible from 335 coupes?

andylim84;n1844697 said:
Hi everyone!

I have registered for this forum years ago... who knows years later i finally bought my first BMW.

Its a 2007 335i sedan.

I wish to learn from all the seniors here. To start off, i would like to ask one question, im confused with all the chassis codes E9X.

Can anyone share with me what code should i look out for when e.g buying exhausts n other perf mods etc?

Looking to do up my car and extend its COE when time comes. All advice appreciate!

Hi Andy,

welcome onboard..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

andylim84;n1844719 said:
Thanks bro. Got it.

Oh no... Have I just bought alot trouble? I'm so worried since I bought it. Just hope it will not give me too big a problem.

Bro for 335i sedan, are the exhaust compatible from 335 coupes?

​My mileage is quite low about 65k so may not be a good gauge. So far, I have changed the fuel pump under warranty. After warranty, I have changed the battery, run-flat tires, water pump, battery, cables, alternator belt and oil seal outside warranty and am preparing to replace the radiator and hoses this week.

I think you will need to set aside about 2k per year for repair of a low mileage car or up to 10k per year for a high mileage car.

The car is at 70k km mileage now. Not sure what the previous owner had changed. Need to ask.

Bro, can we exchange contact? I have some questions to ask you offline. If you dun mind, can contact me at 8183-9223. Thank you!

andylim84;n1844743 said:
The car is at 70k km mileage now. Not sure what the previous owner had changed. Need to ask.

Bro, can we exchange contact? I have some questions to ask you offline. If you dun mind, can contact me at 8183-9223. Thank you!

​You may want to PM me your questions if it is not convenient to post here. I understand there is censorship here and sometimes inconvenient truths get deleted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultracelvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back