New Bimmer

Re: New Bimmer

hey guys, any contacts /email addr for complaining about the sales person? though it might seem helpless now that i've gotten my ride for almost 3 weeks.. but i felt v pissed off that i need to write to them about my unhappy buying experience!

janjan;592774 said:
hey guys, any contacts /email addr for complaining about the sales person? though it might seem helpless now that i've gotten my ride for almost 3 weeks.. but i felt v pissed off that i need to write to them about my unhappy buying experience!

Hi janjan,

First service at 12000km but you might have to do an engine oil top-up around 8000 to 9000.........

but you may wanna do an oil change at 5000km as stock oil too thick....
* can do oil change at BOSS Motorsports then 12000km go PML for first servicing

* by the way what you wanna complaint about??? car sluggish?
cheers

i wanna complain abt the sales person's v screwed up service.. doesnt deserve the comm at all.

janjan;592829 said:
i wanna complain abt the sales person's v screwed up service.. doesnt deserve the comm at all.

Hi janjan,

Oh i see............but too late already, hehe

* just write in a formal letter to the GM
cheers

janjan;585679 said:
Hello everyone :) im new to this big family here, jus wanna say HIIIIIII and needs some info from fellow enthusiasts(from you guys' experiences dealing wiBth PML at Alexandra)

i wanted to get the normal kind of tyres as i heard my colleague(who has a 5 series) telling me tat the original tyres PML provided will increase the fuel consumption.. but when i told the sales person if i cld chg to normal tyres and sales person said no, if i wanna get the norm tyres i can chg them outside at my own cost. :huhhuh:
i also asked if i cld hv a kit jus in case next time i chg to normal tyres n thr'll be spare tyre involved n i will need the kit but salesperson said no again.
:wavey:

Hi, BMs come with runflat as stock. If yours is an e90 sedan, i think u get 17" run flats. The runflats are heavier and also more noisy. But its safes you having to carry a spare in the boot.

BMs are notorious also for their poor FC. But this will usually improve after the run-in period and the engine will loosen up later after 7-9k km.

If the noise really bothers u, then just change and get 18" low profile breytons. I dont recommend 19" on a 2L inline 4. It will make the engine work much harder but in general the bigger the tire size, the better the road holding and the worst the FC.

Even for the run flats, try to avoid the continental tires, ask for bridgestone if possible as they are relatively more quiet.

Nightwind;592851 said:
Hi, BMs come with runflat as stock. If yours is an e90 sedan, i think u get 17" run flats. The runflats are heavier and also more noisy. But its safes you having to carry a spare in the boot.

BMs are notorious also for their poor FC. But this will usually improve after the run-in period and the engine will loosen up later after 7-9k km.

If the noise really bothers u, then just change and get 18" low profile breytons. I dont recommend 19" on a 2L inline 4. It will make the engine work much harder but in general the bigger the tire size, the better the road holding and the worst the FC.

Even for the run flats, try to avoid the continental tires, ask for bridgestone if possible as they are relatively more quiet.

Bro,

I'm on 18", and my FC is as bad as 7.5km/L. Is it really that bad? I'm just wondering. I can accept it if that's the norm. I'm pretty used to going to petrol station every few days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back