New bird

4G63

Hi,guy,currently i m looking for a bmwE46 (a used car)
may i knw wat shd i look out for?coz i afraid the bmw got many pro?
tks for reading..

Re: New bird

4G63 said:
Hi,guy,currently i m looking for a bmwE46 (a used car)
may i knw wat shd i look out for?coz i afraid the bmw got many pro?
tks for reading..

Hi Welcome to the forum.

E46 has been ard for abt 5yrs. By now there shouldnt be any problem. Mostly its juz the wear n tear issue when u buying a 2nd hand car and its applies to other cars as well.

look ard and maybe some bros or sis is letting go their beautiful ride.

BTW, 4G63 isnt it an evo engine like my avatar??

hi,tks 4 reply...btw 4G63 is an evo engine coz i m driving evo 8 currently..feel changing to bm 320..
cheers

Welcome to the forum 4G63, hope u enjoy urself here.

Hehe you looking to change from a 4G63(Evo 8) to a 320i...

And yet, Whisky Tango change from a 320i to a 4G63(Evo 8MR).

oh hi ,ya i feel mod until too nosy liao tat y wanna change to bm lor coz my gf oso dun dun to drive my evo hehe..but scare engine bey tahan go too fast leh

haha... dun nd to worry abt it lah. So far, bm is gd & reliable, its jus tat u might not find much mods to get back the power u got on the Evo.

ya tat y lor..the buyer tat buy my evo sell mi his bm but his rim too big(19inch) izit too big?

If u want the look, den its ok. if u wants more on comfort, den 17inch gd enough liao.
IMO, sedan 17inch jus nice, Coupe 18inch. 19inch a bit 2 siong(expensive tires & patrol).

Snail_Mobile said:
Welcome to the forum 4G63, hope u enjoy urself here.

Hehe you looking to change from a 4G63(Evo 8) to a 320i...

And yet, Whisky Tango change from a 320i to a 4G63(Evo 8MR).

Yo bro nice choice u make
i change my 4G63 (Evo 7) to a E46 convertible 3 years back .... :) :cloud9:

bm convertible too ex leh no $$$ buy hehe...but i tink 320 is gd enough 4 mi lor..btw evo nid too spend too many $$ laio bo bey run leh hehe

19" wheels.. PIMP.. :) i wouldnt change it but that's me. ride will be a little rougher than with 17". I went from 18 to 19 and it wasnt that noticeable. love how it looks though.. much nicer.
but depends on what you are going for. look/ comfort. i went for look and sacrificed a little of comfort and dont regret it at all.

4G63 said:
bm convertible too ex leh no $$$ buy hehe...but i tink 320 is gd enough 4 mi lor..btw evo nid too spend too many $$ laio bo bey run leh hehe

... buy my car .. so i can get the maserati .. :) :) :)

i buy liao leh u no early early say...but nw i m finding for racing danamic kit leh...may bros help mi if u knw where to buy..tks.

so wat if i only wan the front bumper?(rd kit)??

4G63 said:
i buy liao leh u no early early say...but nw i m finding for racing danamic kit leh...may bros help mi if u knw where to buy..tks.
Hi 4G63,
Welcomex3... btw, what is the age of your latest acquired E46 and how much if u dun mind me asking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jun88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back