new car insurance

ipoh-horfun

Can my wife buy a new car and put insurance under my name? to get lower cost of insurance?

Re: new car insurance

i think it's the other way round to get cheaper insurance
car and insurance put under your name and you put your wife as 2nd driver. look for insurance company with no 'extra' loading for 2nd driver.

if your idea works, i presume all youngsters (20s) would put their evo and rex under their father name for insurance :D

i stand corrected...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cant we transfer NCD on basis of Husband to wife? Just curious.

ipoh-horfun;652050 said:
Cant we transfer NCD on basis of Husband to wife? Just curious.

don't think there's such package.......................

calling isCoupe.....
cheers

you can transfer NCD,but you give yr wife the NCD you will have 0%.
won't be cheap both ways.

Thanks for all the great advice

Anyone knows if NTUC income has good cliam experience? Thanks.

blackknight88;652321 said:
can transfer, I personally has done it. But only from certain insurance company.

that's interesting......

cool
cheers

ac323;652362 said:
that's interesting......

cool
cheers

MY Wife transfered her NCDs to me, as car were registered using my name. But Like I said, for certain company only. (usually between immediate family only, with proof of relationship needed, eg. marriage cert, Birth certs (parents and child)....

Chartis is the last to offer but since this year January no more insurer can do transfer for next of kin.
Those 8 insurers I have all da bolek. . . Which one still can? India? Ntuc? Tomolo I call everyone to check :)

Think becos after transfer more accident haha...

Last edited by a moderator:

Between spouse still can for Chartis. But case to case basis.
Father & mother to kids confirm no more. other insurer can appeal.

I never did spouse transfer before :) but parent to kids alot but now no more.

Bro thanks for great info!!

blackknight88;652363 said:
MY Wife transfered her NCDs to me, as car were registered using my name. But Like I said, for certain company only. (usually between immediate family only, with proof of relationship needed, eg. marriage cert, Birth certs (parents and child)....

Been wanting to do the same for my husband.. Can you please name names of insurers? Would highly appreciate if you do..

Most insurers major ones have stop doing transfer on NCD..... hard if want tansfer husband and wife, only on exceptional basis, need write letter for approval, reason for transfer, they stop father son transfer completely.

ipoh-horfun;655817 said:
Most insurers major ones have stop doing transfer on NCD..... hard if want tansfer husband and wife, only on exceptional basis, need write letter for approval, reason for transfer, they stop father son transfer completely.

Why leh? But then if transfer then the transferor will lose his NCD anyway right so not much point also...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back