New comer here, want to own a F30

nokia27149

I never own any BMW before, currently drive a W204, decent ride and pretty reliable.

However, really cannot resist the charm of F30, want buy a 328i sports and feel young again....

I heard BMW are famous of small small problem, is it true for the latest models? Or should I look for a older model like E92 instead?

Re: New comer here, want to own a F30

Welcome nokia27149.

Small small problems IHMO r all related to the 'smartness' of the vehicle. Every little issues (which can result to major prob) that is out of line (not up lorry yet), it will give u warning and have to send vehicle to have it checked.

Just cents.

Welcome .......

I feel old in my clunking boneshaker ..... go for the f30 .....

nokia27149;968147 said:
I never own any BMW before, currently drive a W204, decent ride and pretty reliable.

However, really cannot resist the charm of F30, want buy a 328i sports and feel young again....

I heard BMW are famous of small small problem, is it true for the latest models? Or should I look for a older model like E92 instead?

Hi nokia,

welcome onboard...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

min younger by 5 years, some say 10 years.
pretty gals always throw tantrums, but people still want.
its the same with bmw.

nokia27149;968147 said:

Darth Vader;968186 said:
min younger by 5 years, some say 10 years.
pretty gals always throw tantrums, but people still want.
its the same with bmw.

Wah, well said!!! Ahaha
:thumbsup:

Welcome to Sheer Driving Pleasure and it Brings More Women and can ask them Be My Woman and lastly Bring More Worries.

Cheers..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetcafe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back