new comer who recently got a brand new F20 116i

ianang89

hi there everyone, recently got a brand new F20 116i. definitely going to do slight aesthetics changes. hope to learn from the seniors around here!

Re: new comer who recently got a brand new F20 116i

ianang89;1017560 said:
hi there everyone, recently got a brand new F20 116i. definitely going to do slight aesthetics changes. hope to learn from the seniors around here!

Hi ian,

welcome onboard...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome Ianang,

Sticker mod ?

MTechnic;1017566 said:
Welcome Ianang,

Sticker mod ?

BBK.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

im probably looking to either get a glossy black sticker on the trims of the fog lights and side mirrors or to spray them. not sure how vast the difference would be.

also,i would be looking to spray my rims matt black and to change emblem as well as kidney grill to black.

would really appreciate on recommended workshops to get these done. am a newbie in the bmw forum as i just switched from a vw

nice nice! that would be nice. hope it match the offset of the stock rims though:thinking:. the new series rims are coming in 16":(

ianang89;1017571 said:
im probably looking to either get a glossy black sticker on the trims of the fog lights and side mirrors or to spray them. not sure how vast the difference would be.

also,i would be looking to spray my rims matt black and to change emblem as well as kidney grill to black.

would really appreciate on recommended workshops to get these done. am a newbie in the bmw forum as i just switched from a vw

maybe can try Plastic-dip thingy?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wah! nice nice!. looks like a cheap and effective way to go about changing the looks of the vehicle!

Welcome onboard bro

B M W - Bring More Women, Be My Wife, Bring More Worries, Best Man Wins, Big Mouth Women... Still got what.....

B M W - Bring More Women, Be My Wife, Bring More Worries, Best Man Wins, Big Mouth Women, Buy More Wine.... still got what?

B M W - Bring More Women, Be My Wife, Bring More Worries, Best Man Wins, Big Mouth Women, Buy More Wine, Banyak Masok Workshop.... still got what?

ianang89;1017581 said:
wah! nice nice!. looks like a cheap and effective way to go about changing the looks of the vehicle!

Plastic dip is fun to play with too!! Comes with great satisfaction upon completion too!

ianang89;1017571 said:

My rims is sprayed Glossy Black and changing to Kidney grill to black.. The difference is quite great, and if got put window tinting to black.. Then the whole car would be totally different...

great car . change the headlights.

Hi Ian welcome. Go Munich they have some asthetic mods for this model, racing stickers, side skirt etc ....

haha yup yup! really great looking car. though not sure whether i made a right colour choice though. i chose the orange. anyways i was thinking of rims as well, not sure to get 18" or 19" though. any seniors here have any recommendation on the size best suited for this car?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back