new comer who recently got a brand new F20 116i

Re: new comer who recently got a brand new F20 116i

get 22 inches. change ur car into a SUV.

finally gotten my ride on saturday, gotta say im loving it right now. the difference between the 133bhp and the golf 6 122bhp is immense, i think partly it has to do with the shitty gearbox golf had. I am loving the orange 116i now.
i went to change the kidney grill at mcwell and the guy was suggesting to change to K&N filter and ecutech tuning box. anyone can suggest whether its a good upgrade option?.

Welcome! Enjoy your new ride.

Welcome! Welcome!

mcwell is the place to go. they hv a great collection of stuff. buy the brembo brake covers as well. good stuff. makes ur car look fierce.

I am surprised McWell is still surviving after all these years.

Welcome ianang89.

New ride, 1st thing is get PPS

totoseow;1038533 said:
mcwell is the place to go. they hv a great collection of stuff. buy the brembo brake covers as well. good stuff. makes ur car look fierce.

Haha saw a lot of great stuff there! Wanted to buy the emblems but aapparently some copyright issues restrict the selling so I guess I'll get the stickers then. About the brembo covers, I heard from my friend that jb sell those really cheap. Might want to check them out some day as well as exhaust tips.

For pps selection I'm still figuring what's best. Nanos protection? Permanon? Or just plain old wax and sealant. Any recommendations?

why dun u stick on the rally art sticker on top of ur rear view mirror. I hv it on my car..they look awesome n shield my eyes from setting sun.

why dun u stick on the rally art sticker on top of ur rear view mirror. I hv it on my car..they look awesome n shield my eyes from setting sun. mcwell sells it cheap too. I also got those sticker convex mirrors on my side...helps me on blind spot. n better parking.
finally I bot those bumper sticker protector from mcwell . they hv reflectors embedded. now no more door dings.

Kelvin_Ting;1018877 said:
B M W - Bring More Women, Be My Wife, Bring More Worries, Best Man Wins, Big Mouth Women... Still got what.....

Bath My Wife???Hehehe.

ianang89;1038817 said:
Here's a look at my car!
Congrats, looks good bro. Bidded number?

Nope! I was surprised when the agent sent me the number plate number. Super lucky to get such a nice number.

ianang89;1038824 said:
Nope! I was surprised when the agent sent me the number plate number. Super lucky to get such a nice number.
Double happiness with new car + nice plate :)

looking good! ENJOY!!!!!!

Nice looking car! hope to get a nice number when the car comes in mid-Oct.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back