New F10 523i owner

skip

Bought from PI, collected the car yesterday.

Decided to take the PI route due to the low trade-in offer from PML. There was no room for negotiation on both the overtrade and the new car price.

Was a bit wary at first because I have never bought a car from PI before and have heard lots of horror stories about them. The experience, fortunately, turned out to be a pleasant one.

Will try to post some pictures over the weekend.

Re: New F10 523i owner

congrats on ur new ride skip

Hi skip, congrats man. Care to share the OMV?

haha ... what's your omv is the replacement meet & greet jiak ba la bui ehh?

C3P0;561710 said:
Hi skip, congrats man. Care to share the OMV?

Congrats. Care to share more details?

How does your car differ in terms of specs compared to the AD car? And OMV alot different?

wt_know;561711 said:
haha ... what's your omv is the replacement meet & greet jiak ba la bui ehh?
What is "jiak ba la bui ehh"? :woottt:
I want to upgrade to F10 5 yrs down the road, so must ask early mah :chinese:

5 years ? 2+ years la especially for the 1st/2nd batch of F10 with low omw and COE (before coe skyrocketed) :woottt:

C3P0;561721 said:
What is "jiak ba la bui ehh"? :woottt:
I want to upgrade to F10 5 yrs down the road, so must ask early mah :chinese:

Comparing with PML's Executive (standard) version:

PML: comfort access, auto tailgate

PI: sunroof, anti-dazzle retractable side mirrors, sports transmission (with paddle shift), rear windscreen blind, fineline anthracite dash trim (PML's standard version comes with gloss black I think), hi-fi loudspeakers

PI has a non-sunroof version that is going for 7k cheaper. I don't really need the sunroof but bought it because of the colour.

Price difference between PI sunroof version and PML standard version is about 20+k (after COE top-up), but what sealed the deal for me was the 12k difference in trade in value.

TheNew7;561714 said:
Congrats. Care to share more details?

How does your car differ in terms of specs compared to the AD car? And OMV alot different?

Last edited by a moderator:

I could have saved close to 40k (combination of new car price and trade in value) if not for yesterday's COE spike. Overall I still managed to save 33k.

Am happy with the purchase... :cool:

satinGHOST|r!der;561735 said:
I am sure the price must not be as catastrophic as compared to PML's stupid pricing.

pi gives higher specs and yet cheaper than pml ... that's an easy decision, isn't it ? hehe
congrats ! sunroof use or no use ... it's awesome :D

Congrats to you bro on going with PI way. Savings are definitely way worth it.

Sweet indeed, and I had a very pleasant experience with the PI. Delivering the car in 23hrs after COE bidding close is unheard of I believe. I was told by PML SE they will take 10 to 15 days to deliver the car.

wt_know;561743 said:
pi has higher specs and yet cheaper than pml ? that's sweet !

generally, many goes to PI for lifestyle car like coupe/cabriolet and muscular ride like M3/M5

now with F10 (family sedan) PML cut throat pricing, i reckon PI should step up their sales promotion and be aggresive to attack PML and win the battle. :thumbsup:

but first must find a good PI

satinGHOST|r!der;561745 said:
Congrats to you bro on going with PI way. Savings are definitely way worth it.

skip;561742 said:
I could have saved close to 40k (combination of new car price and trade in value) if not for yesterday's COE spike. Overall I still managed to save 33k.

Am happy with the purchase... :cool:

So if a person does not go for sunroof, he can save $40k.......with sunroof still can save $33k.
Steady la skip! :thumbsup:
PI ftw!

My wife has been questioning me about the need for the sunroof, so I told her just don't use it and pretend it's not there... :p

But I must admit the car does look good with the sunroof.

wt_know;561743 said:
pi gives higher specs and yet cheaper than pml ... that's an easy decision, isn't it ? hehe
congrats ! sunroof use or no use ... it's awesome :D

It's not outright savings on the car price, I have factored in the extra $$ I got for my trade in.

C3P0;561750 said:
So if a person does not go for sunroof, he can save $40k.......with sunroof still can save $33k.
Steady la skip! :thumbsup:
PI ftw!

what is the saving in term of pi car price vs pml car price (net) ignoring coe top up and trade in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back