New F10 523i owner

Re: New F10 523i owner

at this kind of margins, I reckon more will PI F10s.:nutkick:

zorro;562420 said:
Yesterday went to a PI and saw a F10 523I (3.0L) not 2.5L with full specs (from UK) suction doors, GPS etc going at 19xk with 1 bid gurantee and omv 42K...thought its a better buy than PML 523i (base model) . Was told that the 3.0L fuel consumption better than the 2.5L??

Sounds like a very good deal. AD's 523i Highline doesn't come with suction doors.

Took some pictures over the weekend.

Sophisto Grey on Black Leather

photo10nono.jpg

Pics of some of the main differences in equipment between PI and AD's standard version:

Sunroof

photo2.jpg

Retractable side mirrors and rear roller blind (AD's standard version doesn't come with retractable mirrors!)

photo3.jpg

Sports transmission and Fineline Anthracite wood trim

photo8.jpg

Paddle shift

photo4-1.jpg

Dynamic Driving Control

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Wheels: 17" style 327 instead of AD's 17" style 236

photo-1.jpg

I wonder why no PI bring in F10 523/530 M sports.

i guess it's a matter of cost and what are the general specs that most want
individual can spec up to his preference :woottt:

davidtch;562475 said:
I wonder why no PI bring in F10 523/530 M sports.

Yep, main liking is the 3.0L instead of the 2.5L...this car is slightly underpowered with the 2.5L and the PI car is fully loaded..Its black with beige interior and the suction door is great to have..

skip;562467 said:
Sounds like a very good deal. AD's 523i Highline doesn't come with suction doors.

skip;562474 said:
Took some pictures over the weekend.

Sophisto Grey on Black Leather

photo10nono.jpg

Pics of some of the main differences in equipment between PI and AD's standard version:

Sunroof

photo2.jpg

Retractable side mirrors and rear roller blind (AD's standard version doesn't come with retractable mirrors!)

photo3.jpg

photo8.jpg

Paddle shift

photo4-1.jpg

Dynamic Driving Control

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Wow how come the speedo is only in KM and not KM/Miles. I thought PI cars are all coming from UK so it should have both. Damn, there is probably much less of a difference from PML cars then since its almost as though its all for the Singapore market.

Last edited by a moderator:

I asked the PI same question and all speedometer must be in KM to pass LTA insepction so they will replace the MPH/KM with the KM only.

zorro;562490 said:
I asked the PI same question and all speedometer must be in KM to pass LTA insepction so they will replace the MPH/KM with the KM only.

Must be a recent policy cause alot of cars previously still had a KM/Miles instrument cluster.

skip - nice....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

rims change to 19"s..... :chinese:

satinGHOST|r!der;562488 said:
Wow how come the speedo is only in KM and not KM/Miles. I thought PI cars are all coming from UK so it should have both. Damn, there is probably much less of a difference from PML cars then since its almost as though its all for the Singapore market.

Yes the speedo is in km/h. In fact all the F10 i've seen at the PIs so far comes with km/h speedo.

skip;562496 said:
Yes the speedo is in km/h. In fact all the F10 i've seen at the PIs so far comes with km/h speedo.

Thanks for the clarification Skip. Have a skippy time with the F10 and an even skippier time not having to deal with PML. All the best and enjoy the car in good health!

Last edited by a moderator:

your ride is sweet and highly spec compare to AD's version

skip;562474 said:

Sunroof

Paddle shift

Dynamic Driving Control

etan1;562494 said:
skip - nice....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

rims change to 19"s..... :chinese:

Yes it's in the to-do list. But it seems the front offset is different from the rear, so choice of rims will be limited.

Will be shopping around.

skip;562502 said:
Yes it's in the to-do list. But it seems the front offset is different from the rear, so choice of rims will be limited.

Will be shopping around.

Happy shopping! :goodup:

satinGHOST|r!der;562497 said:
Thanks for the clarification Skip. Have a skippy time with the F10 and an even skippier time not having to deal with PML. All the best and enjoy the car in good health!

Haha hope i will not be skipping around like my mad JRT pet dog (my avartar pic)

skip;562508 said:
Haha hope i will not be skipping around like my mad JRT pet dog (my avartar pic)

Heheheheh..As long as you are skipping happily, thats good yes? :woottt:

skip;562502 said:

Will be shopping around.
DPE can customise offset:)

satinGHOST|r!der;562510 said:
Heheheheh..As long as you are skipping happily, thats good yes? :woottt:

All PI car already have just km/h speedo since 2007 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back