New Filter for E90

Re: New Filter for E90

MIne is e90 320i. In other words, is the installation charge goin to be high? :) How long will it take?

Well if you only want the drop in filter, it will only take 10 minutes to change or even less. As for price, I will let snowdog pm you but it is not that high.

interested too. driving a e90 4 cyl... can I get a pm on price, address? =)

Kiddy M;172773 said:
hahaha... then why mouth so big, but :Ka Zhng kang" so small... :lol2: Big in, big out mah... got aft markt "yan kong" for behind boh??
Maybe thats why you're so full of it. Plus I don't really want to know what you're having shoved in your mouth.

You can always bend over and have someone "tong" your rear.

Jeez, please be more relevant.....

Kiddy M;172773 said:
hahaha... then why mouth so big, but :Ka Zhng kang" so small... :lol2: Big in, big out mah... got aft markt "yan kong" for behind boh??

Aft mkt yan kong? Of coz have lah...

Btw, sorry for the OT, u driving Picanto huh?:yikess:

Kiddy M;172774 said:
Original is CAI, but not as good.. Cyberspeed good, BMC also good... the modifications is indeed super intensive..
They have to ply open your "kang", put a new Aluminium braces in, put new colon..eh sorry... piping...and position ur air "kang" at the front preferbly.. :D

U r rite, Bro. Nothing beats catching colder air right from the front (without any obstructions).

:)

heng;172818 said:
MIne is e90 320i. In other words, is the installation charge goin to be high? :) How long will it take?

Slightly cheaper than the one for 6 Cyl.
Takes about 30 mins or less to install.

hi interested to know the price of the sprint booster and the k&n filter.tks

beng, filter is like aircon filter to filter away the dirt in the air b4 it goes into the engine for combustion loh..

Ahbengdriver;184126 said:
KNN filter is used for what? Filter simi hur?

terencehu18;184259 said:
it a drop in filter to replace the stock ones.

It is a cone-shaped air filter which is exactly the same shape as the stock filter. Yes, so called drop-in filter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back