New Flagship Showroom

Re: New Flagship Showroom

They could have spent the money on getting better staff instead. The new showroom is all just marketing hype.

They can upgrade esthetically all they want. I believe they have to buck up on their customer service. It's really a disgrace to the BMW label on how they treat some of their customers..

And oso, hopefully they hire someone to serve drinks instead of selfservice..

TripleM said:
And oso, hopefully they hire someone to serve drinks instead of selfservice..

Hahaha, I would never touch those cups man... Unless I washed them myself. You don't know how they actually cleaned it.... or not :stop!:

jaskin said:
Hahaha, I would never touch those cups man... Unless I washed them myself. You don't know how they actually cleaned it.... or not :stop!:
Bring your own cup there lor.

Why not just invest that money into providing more options as standard instead of the plain vanilla offerings forcing you to spend more to get the options which are standard in other brands? Sigh....

whoa.... abit the big uh... they really going all out.. better have better service and more interesting packages for service or grooming.. and more chio staffs... wldn't mind hanging around there.

shaaz said:
wldn't mind hanging around there.
You no lifer... :lol2:

PLs..those cups not always washed that well la..have seen 1 with lipstick marks...nicely stacked among the clean cups..

Chio staff, i dun need. I need them to hire less idiots for CSAs who can't even get back to you when they decide they need to keep ur car till hell freezes over. N have the cheek to argue back when you politely suggest they do so_Or worse, decide to inform you at 6:15pm that you cannot collect your vehicle cos something they need 4 hours to do hasn't been done and there was absolutely no way they could have notified you any earlier. MOrons.

THat being said I'm sure not all are like that, I just have the arse luck of meeting 2 of them.

N what are they thinking with the glass ball ah? Air-con bill go up, cannot tahan, car price go up.Staff quality go down further cos pay less or worse. YAY!

there is that aunite there that sometimes offer to make you your coffee know......... yeah i agree with the customer service standards sentiments, esp at Alexandra..... i had to make a complaint to Henry a coulpe times, but .....u can't teach old dogs new tricks.....

When I go to PML there are only a few CSO's that I deal with........ 15 years with these guys can't go very wrong lah....

So sad.......i guess that is how they make your money............

Long term biz Investment...
Anyway, it's not uncommon that companies boast skyhigh on their premises facilities and stuff....

Actually no need long term....each car they make 50k, 6 months all come back liow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back