New GS350

ac323

Staff member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mw_Ckg2noE]New GS 350: Driving Performance Video - YouTube[/ame]

cheers

Re: New GS350

LExus will always be a uncle brand

I was looking at this initially.

Conclusion is that Audi still FTW.

Don't kid ourselves. Most of us are uncles here. Haha.

I hope they have a minimum 7spd gearbox.

Saw the car at Leng Kee. 12 in OLED screen. Blind-spot radar sensor.... etc... impressive.

Except that it's still a Toyota!

nowadays...car designers sibey good life..design pluck here copy there..walaa..sports car..

Went for test drive.... car feel very heavy during pick up for 350F sport. Interior very comfy with air con seat... Cooling your ass and back thru perforatred holes from seat.
Still BMW better on pick up.

Also steering feel light similiar to AUDI can't feel the road. Too many features in this car as some like some don't. U can spend lots of time adjusting the drive mode and navigation which is cool. Mark Levinson 17 speakers can't feel the different for me sound like harman Kardon.

BMWM3;802990 said:
Also steering feel light similiar to AUDI can't feel the road. Too many features in this car as some like some don't. U can spend lots of time adjusting the drive mode and navigation which is cool. Mark Levinson 17 speakers can't feel the different for me sound like harman Kardon.

But F10 also no steering feel? :dance: Nowadays this is typical of electric steering.

Actually f10 also got many options like blink spot detection and active ventilated seats. But PML choose to leave them out for the local market. Maybe next batch will have to fight back.

The new 335i can feel the road and the sport mode feel like M3.....Cheong car.
If u don't press M mode on the M3 steering wheel... It's is like driving a. Normal car no different.
Thus in my opinion, the new 335i behave like a race car similar to M3.
Different model different make cater for different people thus me still BMW.

whatever the opinions are on branding and handling etc....the interior REALLY rocks

Better than ANY BMWs

Test drove the GS350 F-Sports. Much improved handling - by miles in fact compared to the last model. And yes it's fast. When sports mode is on, it's like a bigger IS-F but more luxurious. Suspension is firm but surprisingly cosetting. Priced to sell versus the 535. Toyota or not, Borneo has already inked over 240 deals..

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back