new guy in the committee

happyracer

Hi I am Adam I am currently sharing ride Citroen C5 V6 Mk1.Its currently 6.5 yrs old. Changing to different car in a yr o 2 max. Hopefully once again BMW.

previously my dad was driving E34 520i with vanos

Its was an awesome car.This time round E60 525i would be perfect..

Hope to know more and meet new people and hope my ride does not offend anyone here..lol..

Re: new guy in the committee

welcome in dude. heard the citroen's suspensions r really comfy. how do u find it?

Slater;475434 said:
welcome in dude. heard the citroen's suspensions r really comfy. how do u find it?

Hi Slater Thanks for the welcome.Yes it comfy but its rather soft for me as I like corners and frankly its expensive to maintain.the suspension as time pass will start to be abit crappy but may be sometime you can have a ride in it to feel the pneumatic suspension.

People who love comfort will like it but people like me who like comfort but need the stiffness to corner hard n fast will hate it at time of adrenalin rush..haha..

all the best in ur hunt for a 525. its an awesome car with all the refinement.

happyracer said:
Hope to know more and meet new people and hope my ride does not offend anyone here..lol..
Hi welcome, HappyRacer. Enjoy your stay here.

You referring to community or committee?

i think u mean community.....i was kinda suprised that there is a new mod driving a citroen !

Kim's committee

Hi Happyracer...Welcome...

525i is a great choice...the inline-6 sounds so good and has a refined engine sound...

Cheers

Thanks for all the welcome guys this forum is awesome as it is damn active unlike citroen's which is full of crap and un sporting guys apart from the interest on french flair of citroen marque.

And yes that a typo error.it should be community not committee.Thanks for all the wishes on my hunt on 525.

I tried it once and whack it till the redline I love the refinement and the engine roar.It makes me drive faster and harder hearing the inline 6 pulling up speeds with nice roar.

I wondering what mods available for that car.

This forum is full of crap too.......

happyracer;475481 said:
Thanks for all the welcome guys this forum is awesome as it is damn active unlike citroen's which is full of crap and un sporting guys apart from the interest on french flair of citroen marque.

And yes that a typo error.it should be community not committee.Thanks for all the wishes on my hunt on 525.

I tried it once and whack it till the redline I love the refinement and the engine roar.It makes me drive faster and harder hearing the inline 6 pulling up speeds with nice roar.

I wondering what mods available for that car.
iam not very active on engine mods but based on what i see here, its one of the, if not the most easily mod europena marque u can find

happy modding!

kenntona;475484 said:

OK i am very much suprised but I believe there will be a bunch of people who share the same interest as me for the blue propeller

kenntona;475484 said:

yup...i agreed wit brokenn hahha...which is y i keep logging in every single day...:lol:

btw...guys...can u tell me if my N42 got vanos or not...coz wen i asked my mechanic he says my N42 has not only 1 but double vanos...i was kinda surprise to knw tat...bt i still thinks tat he is pulling my leg here:lol:

TS sorry for the OT..hey...welcome in..hope u "tiok" the mod virus soon...hehehe

haha true..typo error guys..community it was meant to be..btw n42 no vanos right its only valvetronic isn it??? I remember reading somewhere but cant confirm..

No offence just sharing abit of what I read if I remember correctly..

kenntona;475484 said:

If a committee is formed, I would like to nominate you to be Director of Entertainment. Please dun organise simi BBQ or those NUS Orientation type outings. Just straightaway book ktv room n put time put place

Hi happyracer,

welcome in man........

cheers

I am currently driving a SUV - Toyota Harrier 1.5 yrs old . Just conclude the purchase of a 2yrs 3 months old 523i XL , black in clour , fully fitted with a M5 full body kits and a 20in sport rim from a car dealer. Taking delivery next Tuesday. Just to be safe than sorry , as this is my first time buying a second hand car, sent the car for evaluation check for accident free by Vicom and a quality check by PML. In the past used to drive a 3 series. This is my first time here as member of BMW Enthusiast Community.

Jerry

happyracer;475522 said:
haha true..typo error guys..community it was meant to be..btw n42 no vanos right its only valvetronic isn it??? I remember reading somewhere but cant confirm..

No offence just sharing abit of what I read if I remember correctly..

N42 got both Valvetronic & Double Vanos.
Two for the price of one.

:)

niteblu;475678 said:
N42 got both Valvetronic & Double Vanos.
Two for the price of one.

:)

bro...u sure??u r nt pulling my tail pipe rite?:thinking:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tt88bio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back