New here and have need for pointers on the BMW

pokpok

hello everyone... new here and just to say hi. Well the last sunday of the month is on 31st july 2005 right? will there be a meet and where? am interested but am also flying off on a red eye flight... hope to come by once at least and get some pointers on the E39 530i... it is impossible to find anything to do it up performance wise aside from an air filter and a tail pipe which i am not even sure helps it.... wonder why... oh well... c'est la vie.

Re: New here and have need for pointers on the BMW

Your 530i is likely to be using the M54 engine? if so you can try the DMS ECU remap.

plenty u can do.. i can show u....headers, airbox, manifolds...some other bros may introduce u to a devise call supercharger...but then we dun do illegal stuff....i will only show u the brochures of cos.

There are some mods available for the e39s, ranging from aesthetics to performance mods. If u want some performace mods, can consider the UUC pulley, cold air intake and coilover suspension system.

Welcome to our forum and help the pple here will guide u on your upcoming mods!

Welcome to the forums! you are about to be infected with the mod virus...

Thanks everyone who replied with tips and well wishes... i am sure looking forward to meeting you all at the monthly meet up even if it is for a short period... UUC pulleys and ECU remaps...wow... never could find much ... sounds exciting... hehehe need it for sure.

pok pok
Hi mate, enjoy your stay here and welcome to the forum...
Do u happen to love Mee Pok ?

This is really funny... we just have Jessjess, HuayHuay and now pokpok!! The more the merrier!!

The e39 dudes will help you in your enquires, like Andy, Nick 1 and Nick 2, Gab, McCoy etc etc!

Have fun surfing yah!

Azrielsc said:
This is really funny... we just have Jessjess, HuayHuay and now pokpok!! The more the merrier!!

The e39 dudes will help you in your enquires, like Andy, Nick 1 and Nick 2, Gab, McCoy etc etc!

Have fun surfing yah!
Help? You mean infect the mod virus ah? hahah! but its gonna be a fun ride...

Wahahahaha... yeah i love mee pok but not the reason why i am pokpok...hahahaha just a weirdo in my brain i guess. Wow would really love to meet up on the 31st july with you all and get all the pointers... well i am free on most days too as i am on my summer break... my bimmer overseas is LHD E39 2001 530i so more or less the same as the one here in Singapore... yes i am addicted to the E39 series... with a 1001 and one other cars i could have tried and bought for the same price.. i stuck with the same thing as in singapore... the E39s are that lovely in my opinion. audis and volvo and merc just do not feel like the bimmer.... plus jap imports are ridiculous over there .. they depreciate like crazy, have the same insurance amount for the STI and EVOs as my bimmer and not much of a jap import scene there... plus being a LHD country you cannot get the fun stuff like GTR r34s.. so better to stick with european... amongst a host of other reasons... especially aftersales support..hahaha

Well.. i was recently searching the web and it seems that ESS has a supercharger for the E39 530i... any idea on the HP gains? Need to get better brakes first though... need to stop fast not just go fast..hahahaha esp with suicidal foxes and racoons on the roads and low flying birds along the highway (they sound like tennis balls hitting your car with additional guts and feathers in the big spinning fan behind the grills) ahahahahah gross!

Well if anyone heads around bukit timah area (do you know there is a district 10 prata shop?! hahaha) can just drop me an e-mail in advance or sms me at 81437659.

yeah having a case of verbal diarrhea.

Tschuess

POKPOK

pokpok said:
Well.. i was recently searching the web and it seems that ESS has a supercharger for the E39 530i... any idea on the HP gains? Need to get better brakes first though... need to stop fast not just go fast..hahahaha esp with suicidal foxes and racoons on the roads and low flying birds along the highway (they sound like tennis balls hitting your car with additional guts and feathers in the big spinning fan behind the grills) ahahahahah gross!

Well if anyone heads around bukit timah area (do you know there is a district 10 prata shop?! hahaha) can just drop me an e-mail in advance or sms me at 81437659.

yeah having a case of verbal diarrhea.

Tschuess

POKPOK

ESS makes very good SC , quite popular in the europe together with ASA...
Typical gain should be ard 100horses or so and with a bit of more tuning perhaps u can get up to 350horses for your E39 vs current 231bhp

Above 300 Horses?!!!!!! on my darling e39??!!!! HO HO HO... wait let me go wipe the drool off my computer now.....

What other tunings would i need after the ESS SC? I got Sport suspensions on it... no struts yet i think and need better brakes then i guess.... woo hoooooo and i thought i needed to get a M5.... hehehehe

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME... i want to know it all ....hehehehe

pokpok said:
Above 300 Horses?!!!!!! on my darling e39??!!!! HO HO HO... wait let me go wipe the drool off my computer now.....

What other tunings would i need after the ESS SC? I got Sport suspensions on it... no struts yet i think and need better brakes then i guess.... woo hoooooo and i thought i needed to get a M5.... hehehehe

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME... i want to know it all ....hehehehe

Bro,

Welcome to the forum...can see that u r being seduced by the Force of the mod...

Steadysteady first.. mai kan cheong..

As u noe, FI your bimmer is illegal in singapore, hence u shld join one of the kopi sessions or meetups and we can talk more! :D

Hahahaha.... i know modding my bimmer is illegal in Singapore... no point anyway... do not want to cheong into the deep sea we are known to have.... hahahahah last i checked my car cannot float on water...hahahaha

Hence..... I WILL MOD MY BIMMER IN SWITZERLAND! *said with utmost motivation in mind* YOSH! My darling bimmer in der schweiz... *kiss the photo of my bimmer* She will go to ESS in Norway 231 BHP and come back 300 BHP :D .... my bastard of a bimmer here never even saw the speed limiter work once... hahahaha sucks! BUT my dear dear wife of mine in switzerland is different... :D

Damn... wonder how much the ESS SC is for the e39... god damn euros... makes life a tad bit expensive doesn't it.

Hey anyone meeting up this weekend? Supper or Tea or Coffee or Motor Oil... gimme a ring yeah or dit dit SMS :D

Ok ok..maybe i just had too much coffee in the morning... but damn... cannot sleep and waste a saturday away! DAAAAMEDAYO!

cheers!

POKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOKPOK

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups