New Here... :)

icebluezz

Hi to everyone in Bmw-sg,

I am new & currently i do not own any car. i stumble upon this website as i was looking up information for bmw 335I Convertible. I dun really know what to say but am here to learn.

Oh yes, i am also considering getting the bmw 335I as my first car & i just had my lisc for like a year.

Greeting Everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Here... :)

icebluezz;620781 said:

I am new & currently i do not own any car. i stumble upon this website as i was looking up information for bmw 335I Convertible. I dun really know what to say but am here to learn.

Oh yes, i am also considering getting the bmw 335I as my first car & i just had my lisc for like a year.

Greeting Everyone.

Hi icebluezz,

welcome onboard.................

Used BMW 335i Convertible Car for Sale in Singapore, Jia Leong Trading Enterprise - sgCarMart
Used BMW 335i Convertible Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart
Used BMW 335i Convertible Car for Sale in Singapore, Autokonzept - sgCarMart
cheers

Thanks for the welcome ac323. Nice ride you have there.. i be making my purchase of 335i convertiable next week.

Hope to hear more from existing owner to share their experience with me & what to expect from the car. Here to learn more about my about to be ride also.:wavey:

icebluezz;620781 said:

Greeting Everyone.

Hi , welcome ... you sure are lucky ... i dont remember getting anywhere near "my own" car when i first got my licence! Huge Congrats ..:dance:

Thanks.. i sure am happy. it will be out like a month latest after purchase & the agent reserve the car for me already. :cloud9:

It's a beautiful car to drive with undoubtedly you will have manymemorable experience in it! But be safe as you drive and not get distracted by all the attention. :) enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88taxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back