New here

Goh Gary

Hi all, I am Gary and I just gotten a used 320i hence joining this site to get to know more BMW owners and also to see is there anything interesting.

Best Regards
GARY GOH

Re: New here

Goh Gary;1001244 said:
Hi all, I am Gary and I just gotten a used 320i hence joining this site to get to know more BMW owners and also to see is there anything interesting.

Best Regards
GARY GOH

Hi Gary,

welcome onboard..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome GG... oops, GG sounds bad... welcome Gary Goh :wavey:

Many interesting thing you will find i.e. info, bo liao post, humourous post, RA post, gossip post, indirect/direct swan post, etc etc :) Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Sheer Driving Pleasure...

Dear all, need advise as I just bought my 7 yrs old 320i for 1.5 month and now has problem of engine oil low problem after service and travel for 2500 km.
I have spoken to the car dealer and been sent to their workshop for inspection and there is no oil leakbut the answer was not acceptable. Hence, any one able to advise?

Thanks
Gary

Goh Gary;1007387 said:
Dear all, need advise as I just bought my 7 yrs old 320i for 1.5 month and now has problem of engine oil low problem after service and travel for 2500 km.
I have spoken to the car dealer and been sent to their workshop for inspection and there is no oil leakbut the answer was not acceptable. Hence, any one able to advise?

Thanks
Gary

sent to another workshop to solve it...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Goh Gary;1007392 said:
Tks buddy, have spoken to the workshop that i done my servicing and the cost is about $3k+.

can bill it to the dealer? or half half?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Goh Gary;1007395 said:
ya, have spoken to the car dealer and now waiting for his boss reply.

if really half half remember to ask workshop to bill the other half directly to the dealer.....
never pay first and claimed later...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi AC323, thanks for the advise.

As I just bought the car, so now i m negotiating with the dealer and asking the company to make good for me.

Goh Gary;1007894 said:
Hi Seanskye,

Thanks for the link, if thing dun work out with the car dealer, then i hv to go to CASE.

Take photos and collect as much evidence as you can. The process is hell, not sure how strong CASE is but I had my lawyer on standby all throughout. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back