New here

guan

Hi All,

I am new here. Looking to get a BMW for my next car. Wanted to post WTB but was restricted to minimum 10 post and within 5 days from joining.

Looking to learn more from everyone here.

Re: New here

guan;1024139 said:
Hi All,

I am new here. Looking to get a BMW for my next car. Wanted to post WTB but was restricted to minimum 10 post and within 5 days from joining.

Hi Guan,

welcome onboard...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks for the welcome.

Yup. I checked Sgcarmart but not much selection. I looking for E90 325 sedan but not much choice.

where in the forum can I understand more on E90 as I heard there are technical issues to the car like oil leak, faulty pumps etc.

Thanks for guiding.

guan;1024144 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Yup. I checked Sgcarmart but not much selection. I looking for E90 325 sedan but not much choice.

where in the forum can I understand more on E90 as I heard there are technical issues to the car like oil leak, faulty pumps etc.

Thanks for guiding.

yes after C3PO sold his E90 325.....now not alot...
try clicking 3 Series to read more..................( enjoy )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

guan;1024144 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

BMW 3 Series Owners

Thanks for guiding.

Hi and welcome. Feel free to browse here. Most of the questions you have would have already been discussed in depth. Just do a google with "BMW-SG" and your question as key words. Enjoy!

BMW 3 Series Owners

guan;1024139 said:
Hi All,

Welcome to the community guan.

Wah, u intend to Bring More Worries for your next car? U don't intend to get BMW as your next car? LMAO!

Pardon my 2nd para, just a welcome humor since I m a keyboard warrior :lol:

doraemonjtzy;1024176 said:
me sup pok baby1M ...

bm gd gd ...

bm fc lagi lagi gd ...

bestest ...

My FC sucks but I don't care cos sheer driving pleasure rules!

seanskye;1024181 said:
My FC sucks but I don't care cos sheer driving pleasure rules!
My ride's FC sux too but better than previous ride which can average 7km/L and at best 10km/L so I m not complaining because of sheer driving pleasure too :lol2:

sorry. Can I check something please. I have been posting but my post still remains at 8. I posted another 2 post but still at 8? Are there any place in the forum I need to post to increase my post? Wa lau. I have been posting at the lounge. Old bird please help...thanks in advance

got it sorted. thanks for attention. Pai seh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mibetlv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back