New kid on the block

number8

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I drive a 7-year old 528 :| . Getting the 7-year itch and am looking at a Z4 :) . Any 6 footers out there driving a Z4? Would appreciate it if you can let me know how well you fit in the car. I sat in one today and it felt a bit low with quite a few blind spots.[/code]

Hi Number 8 :wavey:

Welcome Welcome...

Think R300emy is 6 footer.

Whisky_Tango said:

Welcome Welcome...

Bro, u 6-footer I believe but Remy 6-footer :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm more than 6 foot........but I don't drive a Z4. I only ride a bicycle.......kekeke.

Welcome anyway. BTW are you into any sports?

Whisky_Tango said:

Welcome Welcome...

Whahahahahahha, Remy 6 footer????

ok, big welcome number 8. Roadsters in general hav many blind spots i tink when the top is up. This applies to the E46 cabrio as well. but all the blind spots disappear once the top is down.

n yes, roadsters are meant to be low n sporty.

my 2 cents.

Cheers

Thanks all for the welcome.

Hey Rodders, sad to say, not any more. Used to play rugby and did a lot of mountain biking but have been leading a sedentary life since I had a knee surgery about 9 years ago :( . Besides watching sports on tv, I am also doing archery :laughlik:

Hey ACSCAB2, I wasn't clear about my "low" statement. I did not mean the car but rather the top of the car is rather low and even after lowering the seat, I still have to hunch down to look out the windscreen.

So Ryan, what is your secret? How do you fit in the car? :thinking:

T6 said:
Bro, u 6-footer I believe but Remy 6-footer :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was talking to him during last month meetup and eye level same as mine leh...

Wait a minute... maybe he was standing on the grass curb while i was on lower ground. Hmm... must be liao. :shoot:

number8 said:

He can only fit into the car when he is sleeping!! opps... me bad,. hehhhe

Hey Rodders, sad to say, not any more. Used to play rugby and did a lot of mountain biking but have been leading a sedentary life since I had a knee surgery about 9 years ago . Besides watching sports on tv, I am also doing archery

Maybe it's time to start excercising those muscles around the knee. :thumbsup:

ryan said:
I'm six foot, and trust me, it will be ok!

Hahaha you six MY FOOT...........kekeke :laughing:

Number 8 welcome to the forum........all roadster will be a bit tough for real six footer but you will get use to it eventually.

Cheers!
:)
ps : I am almost a 6 footer and used to drive a Alfa GTV, kind of tough but once used to it, no issue........

1.82m not six foot meh...?

Anyway, i find that i can see very clearly out of the car, and no..the roof doesn't block my FOV.

Welbo said:
ryan said:
I'm six foot, and trust me, it will be ok!

Hahaha you six MY FOOT...........kekeke :laughing:

Number 8 welcome to the forum........all roadster will be a bit tough for real six footer but you will get use to it eventually.

Cheers!
:)
ps : I am almost a 6 footer and used to drive a Alfa GTV, kind of tough but once used to it, no issue........

1.82m not six foot meh...?

Anyway, i find that i can see very clearly out of the car, and no..the roof doesn't block my FOV

Wah.........no kidding, me bad must be thinking of small boy so always think you are smaller in size...........keke

Cheers! 6 footer!

Ryan have you grown since 8 months ago? :wavey:

number8 said:
Thanks all for the welcome.

Hey Rodders, sad to say, not any more. Used to play rugby and did a lot of mountain biking but have been leading a sedentary life since I had a knee surgery about 9 years ago :( . Besides watching sports on tv, I am also doing archery :laughlik:

Hey ACSCAB2, I wasn't clear about my "low" statement. I did not mean the car but rather the top of the car is rather low and even after lowering the seat, I still have to hunch down to look out the windscreen.

hello number 8...welcome...:p... another archer eh?..recurve or compound? i shot recurve..but havent been active for a few years..slowly getting back into it though..:)...

cheers!

6 Footer cannot fit into the Z4 meh...I 6 foot plus also can fit in....but have not tried the Z4 yet....I tried on the Z3....a bit squeeze...but it hold you down when you decide to go sideway happy !!

hi n welcome to the forum~!~~ ooi T6 i only 179=5foot9 give chance lei!!! :thumbsup: so T6 u lei? 4foot6 izzit?? :laughlik:

Rodders, I know I need to exercise and I have been telling myself that for the past 9 years. I am still telling myself :) Of course there is the usual bunch of excuses such as no time, too much work, too tired and etc. :roll:

Gwumpkus I am shooting recurve. Just started in October so I am still very new to the sport.

Ghostrider, I did test drive the Z3 before I got my 528 and it had more space than the Z4. Problem with the Z4 is that the top of the windscreen is right in my FOV - I need to figure out if I can lower the seat even further so that I can look out the windscreen and not stare at the bar :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back