New kid on the block

number8 said:
Rodders, I know I need to exercise and I have been telling myself that for the past 9 years. I am still telling myself :) Of course there is the usual bunch of excuses such as no time, too much work, too tired and etc. :roll:

Gwumpkus I am shooting recurve. Just started in October so I am still very new to the sport.

Ghostrider, I did test drive the Z3 before I got my 528 and it had more space than the Z4. Problem with the Z4 is that the top of the windscreen is right in my FOV - I need to figure out if I can lower the seat even further so that I can look out the windscreen and not stare at the bar :(
Me and Whiskytango were discussing this..

Although you may be a six footer, it may be more related to how "long" your torso is, compared to the length of your legs.

So far, roof up or roof down, FOV is good. A little close to the top, but not such that i have to bend down to look forwards.

r300emy said:
so T6 u lei? 4foot6 izzit?? :laughlik:

Ok lah, since I am getting the CF stickers from u, I am 4foot6... end of OT :lol:

Me and Whiskytango were discussing this..

Although you may be a six footer, it may be more related to how "long" your torso is, compared to the length of your legs.

So far, roof up or roof down, FOV is good. A little close to the top, but not such that i have to bend down to look forwards.

I am of "normal" proportions so that should not be the problem. I will really need to test the car out more as I just spent about 15 minutes the last time.

number8 said:
I am of "normal" proportions so that should not be the problem. I will really need to test the car out more as I just spent about 15 minutes the last time.

Welcome! the best time to try wld be to come down to the monthly meetup n sit in some of the chioest Z4 in Singapore!

Swee swee! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the family, number8.

Incidentally, is that your position in the rugby team? I was playing prop for quite a few years until my shoulders gave way......

Do join us for the meetup and we will talk about England's fate without Jason Robinson, Jonny Wilkinson, Mike Tindall and Will Greenwood......

Welcome! the best time to try wld be to come down to the monthly meetup n sit in some of the chioest Z4 in Singapore!

I will probably try it out at PML first :)

Welcome to the family, number8.

Incidentally, is that your position in the rugby team? I was playing prop for quite a few years until my shoulders gave way......

Do join us for the meetup and we will talk about England's fate without Jason Robinson, Jonny Wilkinson, Mike Tindall and Will Greenwood......

Yes, that was the position I played :) and sometimes at second row :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9betcredit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back