New M3 owner in town from the US

m3racer

hi bimmer fans,
i am here in Singapore for a 10 months assignment. Back in the US I am an active member with the BMWCCA(15 years!) I have owned 5 different BMW'S and One MINI Cooper S. Sold my E46 M3 before I came here and still have a E36 M3 in storage. I have taught car control school as well as autocross novice school....Lots of driving experience to share.
Interested to meet with local BMW enthusiasts and write back to my friends in US.
Attached is picture of me in my highly modified E36 M3 at an autocross event.
More later........:)
Tomme Eng

Re: New M3 owner in town from the US

Hey Tommy,

Join us for our trips up to Sepang. You could show some of us the proper lines. I use to go to BMW CCA(TrilliumChapter) tracking events in Canada and the advice I got from the instructors there were really helpful.

Cheers
Jason

hi,

welcome and do join us for our meet ups and track days. i for one would greatly benefit from some coaching by an experienced instructor.

Welcome too Tomme
Do join us at our monthly meet up which is held at Kalang McDonald from 4.30pm onwards. The next one is goin to be on 25 Jun Sunday.

I am sure alot of people here would love to hv a chat with you.

Cheers

Man ! Do you know:
1. You look like Jackie Chan in that crash helmet? :)
2. Your highly modified E36 M3 puts a lot of our bimmers to shame :(

Would you like someone to look after yr M3 and keep the engine oils fluid? Just leave me your USA address and car keys to your M3.

Now the bad news for you. In case you think you can happily lease an M3 here in Singapore, there is such a thinggie called the C.O.E. and outrageously high import tax to start with :laughlik:

Welcome and Regards,
Ahbengdriver ( which is not same as Boy-racing-driver )
Car model: E90 320i ( model not available in USA, a rarity .....You got to see it)

Welcome Tomme.. ur eyes look like.. sure u not Jackie Chan..
Would like to get some driving tips from you.

Jackie Chan will only sit in Mitsubishi....LOL....

BlackStealth said:
Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the forum.

We have to meet.

Muahahahahhaa.........funny the way u put it.

Des HAS to meet you Tomme. You should be very afraid.

hi welcome! i wonder how u find ur way here..bmw.sg..haha
well ur face looks like,i dunno?becos its covered..n that highly modded M3,looks great!
its a waste u sold ur E46 M3 away..i love that car!

Hi Tomme,
Welcome to Singapore. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Drop me/us your contacts and will link you up with the local track activities. we usually track at the Sepang Internation F1 track, which is 2.5 hours drive away from here.

You planning to get a ride or company providing you with one here?
Are you also active in the Roadfly e46m3 board?

Best Regards
m3magic

m3racer said:
hi bimmer fans,
i am here in Singapore for a 10 months assignment. Back in the US I am an active member with the BMWCCA(15 years!) I have owned 5 different BMW'S and One MINI Cooper S. Sold my E46 M3 before I came here and still have a E36 M3 in storage. I have taught car control school as well as autocross novice school....Lots of driving experience to share.
Interested to meet with local BMW enthusiasts and write back to my friends in US.
Attached is picture of me in my highly modified E36 M3 at an autocross event.
More later........:)
Tomme Eng

Thanks for all the warm welcome! I knew Singaporeans are highly motivated and extremely efficient bunch but this kind of response is awesome.
Let me address a few of the recent comments.
Yes, yes, yes, I definitely would like to meet up with some of you active Bimmer heads.
I would love to travel with one of you guys to Sepang F1 circuit just as a passenger and as an observer.
I have elected not to have a stick shift Ford Fieta and taking the allowance instead.
I am also interested in Karting event and any thing related to BMW or driving. Any PS2 GT4 players on this board?
Wondering if autocross is available in Singapore? I have been competing autocross for a few years with the houston chapter of BMWCCA. The recent autoX page has some write up about a certain "Singapore Sling" autocross. You can guess who they were referring to right?
http://www.houston-bmwcca.com/Autocross.htm
There is a whole host of information there if any one is interested to get something going locally. I will, of course, offer my assistance.
On my next post I will have link to a film clip of my actual autocross run!
Again, excited to be in your country and I am looking forward to meet and learn from what you guys have done here.
cheers.

hi hi welcome...
PS2 GT4 players? look for Nicholas Tan...heh...he should be quite good at it... :)

u happen to be in petrochem?

are u interested in going to clubs, findings chio bu... and having some fun... lai.. all the bros here.. chio him go zouk, MOS, ATTICA...

Tomme shld go Joo Chiat or Geylang and collect a few ANG POWs too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back