New member- 318 CI

ICE

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. Just recently booked a Jan05 318 CI from PPSL at Dunearn Rd. It is gray with SFQ6958 licence plate. The car was owned by PML and I was told that she was accident free and was driven by one of the PML finance staff. The test drive went well except for the rattling sound coming from the aft right window, which they promised to fix. I should be collecting the car these 2 days. If you have any knowledge of this car that I have paid a deposit for, please let me know. You guys are great and I lhave learned alot from your postings. Thanks.

Oh ya...I have attempted to attached a picture of my car to be here. Hope it turns out. Cheers!

Re: New member- 318 CI

Oh..one more thing, the licence plate number was changed before.,,,not sure what the previous plate was.

ICE said:
Oh..one more thing, the licence plate number was changed before.,,,not sure what the previous plate was.

Cool!

What's the mileage on the car?

How much did you pay for it?

Cheers!

hii there, welcome to the club.
congrats on ur new car. the mileage is excellent, y neva ask for $120k?
enjoy ur new ride n post any quest if u need help.
cheers!!

Thanks Gaddafi! I oredi PM Remund for his lobang on where to get the OEM parts. I oso just realised that my car has not been serviced since she was rolled out more than a yr back. I assumed they would have done one....my fault. PPSL refused to entertain me by giving me a complimentary servicing...sob. Its sad but no big deal, u guys will have good lobangs for me :)

Cheers!

hey nice car man! but alittle to ex liao bah..122k,i agree that u shld ask for 120k..lol..
hey enjoy ur stay here on bmw-sg loh! cheers..(coke not beer.i underage)

hahaha thats for sure, calling for all e46 sifus....

Hi,

I have seen and sat in the car at PML's pre-own section. This car appears to be in good condition. Just remembered that the internal sunroof cover seemed a bit stiff in sliding compared to my Ci. The 318Ci has a batch of final drives that has more backlash - knocking noise, good to check it out and make PML replace under warranty.

Cheers

Eh, you want to service your car, just head down to workshop like bvo or juzz4cars( listed in the resources page on the website)... They are generally faster and cheaper then PML..

However, since your car only 9000km and less then 3 years, it should still be under warranty at PML.. So if you need to change any faulty items, just drive down to them and try to get the free replacements.

Congrats with your new car. I'm sure you'll have fun driving it. I should have got a coupe la, damn chio...

ICE said:
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. Just recently booked a Jan05 318 CI from PPSL at Dunearn Rd. It is gray with SFQ6958 licence plate. The car was owned by PML and I was told that she was accident free and was driven by one of the PML finance staff. The test drive went well except for the rattling sound coming from the aft right window, which they promised to fix. I should be collecting the car these 2 days. If you have any knowledge of this car that I have paid a deposit for, please let me know. You guys are great and I lhave learned alot from your postings. Thanks.

Oh ya...I have attempted to attached a picture of my car to be here. Hope it turns out. Cheers!

Hi ! ICE.

Welcome to BMW Forum :)

As I can see from the picture, lucky your car come with M-Tech Sport Kit, White clear light and 17" Sport Rims. You can save some money for these MODs :) Nice Car.

See you around.

Thanks for your warm reception and inputs! Will certainly go back to them to check out my sun roof since they gave me extended PML warranty- another 2 yr 9 mths to go. Btw I did try at 120k but they die die dun want to sell. It is quite clear that car took away all my senses!! :)

It's YOU!

I was in the showroom on the day you bought your car, was poking around in it in my army uniform. I have the same car in silver gray!

The coincidence is uncanny, welcome dude.

What a coincidence! I dun really recall seeing any army guys around. My eyes were all over the car.....since there were not really any gorgeous SEs around...lol. Btw, hope they keep to their promised to deliver my car today. Should be down there at around 5pm. Cheers!

Yeah, my eyes would be all over the car too. (WHY the hell would you look at army guys? Haha!)Take lots of pictures when you get it! It really is one of the rarer cars around. (2dr > 4dr)

ICE,

welcome to the forum.. join us up more of outings and meet ups... everyone here are a very fun bunch to be with... see ya...

Hi Chinjmes, so yrs is a modded 318 Coupe? I finally got my car yesterday. BMW really drives well man! No wonder there r so many on the road despite the not so impressive PML maintenance service (from the many complains I gathered from bimmer owners). Altho I promised wifey that I am not going to do anything to my car ...but I think in the name of safety, at least my tires and brakes need to change. Knn filters or some CAI may do good to my car too:).....

Just tell her everything is in the name of safety. Haha. Mine's debadged and on non-stock tyres, that's it for now.

ICE said:
Hi Chinjmes, so yrs is a modded 318 Coupe? I finally got my car yesterday. BMW really drives well man! No wonder there r so many on the road despite the not so impressive PML maintenance service (from the many complains I gathered from bimmer owners). Altho I promised wifey that I am not going to do anything to my car ...but I think in the name of safety, at least my tires and brakes need to change. Knn filters or some CAI may do good to my car too:).....

For max safety, you shouldn't be distracted by that horrible sound quality of the stock sound system. I fully expect a person with a nick like yours to report to the ICE section immediately!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back