New member intro

Re: New member intro

The wind is strong !!! Hong ah hong ah........

Crystal Meth;497721 said:
Hi all, thanks for the welcome!
Nah, I don't touch Crystal Meth. Hahaha.
Driving 118.
Yes, shopping pls hum@n! :)
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hi All,

I'm Johnson new to this forum. Currently driving a E60 523I . Sad to miss this sunday gathering as i will be boarding the 650am flight to HongKong this morning and will be returning on Monday. I really want to share my disappointment with my current car. Its turning second years next month but its giving me lots of problems till PML Cstomers Service Manager Christopher Brown become my close friend. Really thinking to let go of the car, but thinking of the depreciation.......so was rather caught in a fix. Will share my experience once im back. Cheers and have a nice gathering this Sunday

Johnson;498073 said:
Hi All,

I'm Johnson new to this forum. Currently driving a E60 523I . Sad to miss this sunday gathering as i will be boarding the 650am flight to HongKong this morning and will be returning on Monday. I really want to share my disappointment with my current car. Its turning second years next month but its giving me lots of problems till PML Cstomers Service Manager Christopher Brown become my close friend. Really thinking to let go of the car, but thinking of the depreciation.......so was rather caught in a fix. Will share my experience once im back. Cheers and have a nice gathering this Sunday
Claim extended warranty from him or a new car to replace ur current ride. if all fails, speak to Simon Rock!

hello welcome to bmw.sg

better late than never. hahaha

Hahah yea I'm an east sider. I live near Katong so I can have laksa anytime I want. Thanks for offering.
Hahaha how you know I'm from TP CMM?

come to meet up this weekend, better still can ta pau some katong laksa along that will be great.

Knn if I in china confirm got a lot of meetups one.. But nothing to do with bmws

Crystal Meth;498216 said:
Hahah yea I'm an east sider. I live near Katong so I can have laksa anytime I want. Thanks for offering.
Hahaha how you know I'm from TP CMM?
KATONG?? OMG....so near me, everyday im at joo chiat! You love pizza?

:wavey:Hello Crystal ! Welcome in! Your avatar .... :ultrasho:

Slater;498098 said:
Claim extended warranty from him or a new car to replace ur current ride. if all fails, speak to Simon Rock!

Tks for your advise, have tried this during the initial first 3 months, was told they dun have such policy. They only offered me 2k servicing voucher. When i first collected my current car in dec 07, believed it or not 3 days later, tyre pressure leaked warning sign appeared due to pressure valve or sensor defactive. Along the way every 3 to 6 months new defacts popping.....Sad :confused:

Johnson;498480 said:
Tks for your advise, have tried this during the initial first 3 months, was told they dun have such policy. They only offered me 2k servicing voucher. When i first collected my current car in dec 07, believed it or not 3 days later, tyre pressure leaked warning sign appeared due to pressure valve or sensor defactive. Along the way every 3 to 6 months new defacts popping.....Sad :confused:
what kinda defects r they? think urs is a true lemon.

i remember yrs back a lady had tons of issues as well on her 7 series, demanded a new one but PML refuse. end up went court, she won and got a new 7 series. but i imagine alot of work on ur end.

Just make full use of ur warranty and 2000 bucks service voucher to see ur car through 3 to 4 yrs. if i were u i negotiate some more vouchers and tahan till u sell the ride. soon as the numbers make sence, get rid of ur lemon!

Haha I have special powers of unimaginable amount:) that's why I know:) hehe kidding! Hope to see u at the meetup or something!

Crystal Meth;497722 said:
Thanks C3P0! I actually know nothing about cars. Need alot of help here.
Hahahah alot of dirty ah peks here? I will be careful. haha.
No prob. I am more into the technical parts of cars, 118 no problem.
Careful of dirty ah peks, like the one who keep asking you if you want pizza. No.1 lao di go.

laksa;497725 said:
hi cyrstal do u like to eat laksa?
laksa;497728 said:
can i treat u to laksa?
I like! Can you treat me? I change to nice avatar for you.

C3P0;498910 said:
No prob. I am more into the technical parts of cars, 118 no problem.
Careful of dirty ah peks, like the one who keep asking you if you want pizza. No.1 lao di go.

I like! Can you treat me? I change to nice avatar for you.

can, no problem. no need to change avatar :p

Haha....wat a warm warm n friendly welcome for this member....:laughlik: :laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back