New member: scoobysix

scoobysix

Hi everyone,

My first foray into BMWs after nearly a decade of Japanese forced induction spine-bending, ear-splitting, LTA/TP-fearing drives... looking forward to comfort, peace and an above-all, enjoyment in a very humble E90 320i.

My car gets picked up this Tuesday, and I should be taking delivery of the 320i by the end of the week. I look forward to catching up with you folks in the near future!

Best regards,
scoobysix

Re: New member: scoobysix

Hi Scoobysix,

Congras on your FL E90 320i.........Welcome in.......

Cheers

Welcome to the forum and please enjoy yourself here.

Hi scoobysix,

Me too E90 320i, collected last week. Mine is Red, your?

Hello, mine's a silver bullet! Haha :)

Welcome to BMW-SG..another silver bro :) enjoy yourself here.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :)

Thought I'd update with some recent photos of my very stock car, only did rims and tint so far:

n552944999_1849315_2187742.jpg

n552944999_1849314_1289246.jpg

4721_77650009999_552944999_1849312_3007671_n.jpg

wooo nice rims. welcome to bmw.sg dude.

Hey guys,

Today marks the last day of my short-tenored foray into the world of BMW. 20mins ago, the buyer of my E90 320i drove off as I caught the final glimpses of its beauty. In the 5 months I have driven my humble 320, I have made a few friends on this forum as well as enjoyed the warmth and friendliness of BMW owners. I have to say that members of this forum are by far the friendliest I've experienced, not to mention, very trustworthy and easy to deal with when it comes to buying/selling parts.

Regretfully, I just could not bear with lack of power in a 320, and a 335 is still out of my financial capability, what with a new house and a baby on the way. Hence, I decided to go back to my roots for now, a blown Jap 4-banger for my horsepower fix :)

I look forward to the day I get back into a BMW. Till then, drive safe and don't be alarmed if you see someone in a white Evolution X checking out your car :p

Cheerios!

Congrats on your baby scooby!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinnieRist
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back