New members

Nurburgring1388

Hi everbody,I just join today cos I just bought a E39 recently,used to ride Merc,so I am quite new to everything about BMW,hope all the bros and sis here can enlightened me if I come across any problems with my BMW.Cheers (,")

Re: New members

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congrads on your E39, it's a beautiful machine. Err.. I just fell in love with your nick....:cloud9:

hii there, welcome to the forum.
Congrats on ur e39.
Great car n soon the mod virus will b in you..
enjoy ur stay,
cheers!!

Thanks Jawzsg & Gadaffi,actually I already have a few mods in mind,but still have some doubts,may need your guidance in the future.Cheers to you all

Hi. I've just joined up as well and looking at trading my E46 with an E39. Care to share your experience about your E39?

Hi vanos520,can't tell u much as i have been driving a few days only,still figuring out some of the functions,but i can say its a very sturdy car,very stable at high speed.doesn't feel inferior compare to merc,but pick up abit sluggish though.I am looking at modding up 18" rims and tyres,body kits,and possibly an engine swap.Overall a good car that I did not regret buying,you better get one too. cheers (o:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadvn123
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back