New owner

kk5577

Hi, I'm getting my E93 325 convertible end of the month.
Any 1 dekitting? Looking for bodykits & Vossen rims.
Noob qn: can bodykit of sedan & coupe fit convertible?
Appreciate any advice. Thank u
:)

Re: New owner

kk5577;1126054 said:
Hi, I'm getting my E93 325 convertible end of the month.
Any 1 dekitting? Looking for bodykits & Vossen rims.
Noob qn: can bodykit of sedan & coupe fit convertible?
Appreciate any advice. Thank u
:)

Hi KK,

welcome onboard.................
Only Kit from Coupe to Cab....Sedan cant......

* Rooooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi KK, I'm driving a E93 325i too! Maybe we can share experience. Only started driving it for 2 weeks

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I was here previously (driving 5-series)... changed car for abt 3 yrs, then I'M BACK!

Now I know the bodykit doesn't fit.
How about rims? wat offset can I use? Wat is stock 325 size? I'm looking for Vossen CV3 orCV5.
I intend to mod my looks to this...
** Melbourne Red E93 | Matte Gray Vossen CV3, GTS lip & More**
View attachment 70834
Could any1 help me? Any1 dekitting?

Last edited by a moderator:

kk5577;1126074 said:

I was here previously (driving 5-series)... changed car for abt 3 yrs, then I'M BACK!

How about rims? wat offset can I use? Wat is stock 325 size? I'm looking for Vossen CV3 orCV5.
View attachment 70834

rims so long is from all 3 Series (E90s range)

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

kk5577;1126074 said:

View attachment 70834

5 spoke very nice and classic ...

Prodrive GC05k ?

keke

Congrats to your new e93. I also just bought my 335 and learning from the bros here like Supan.

Btw Roofless Roooooooocks!

I saw so many E93 on the roads. Is there no one dekitting? Wana install bodykits & rims. Could any1 help me out? Or any recommendations for a good and value-for-money shops to install bodykits & spray paint?

Hi KK5577, if your car is not LCI model, there are many shop in Singapore that does body kit for E93...but if your is LCI like mine, good luck, you have to import the front bumper...side skirt and rear bumper is the same for both pre LCI and LCI. Rim wise, if you are concern about fuel consumption, avoid bigger rims, the consumption for bigger rims is high. After change bodykit, you will think of lowering the car, if not the looks is funny...i got through this whole process since January and finally got my car done ...there are too many thing to do example like "one touch" button for the opening and closing of the hood etc...happy shopping.

morphosis6688;1127567 said:
i got through this whole process since January and finally got my car done ...there are too many thing to do example like "one touch" button for the opening and closing of the hood etc...happy shopping.
Should post some pix

C3P0;1126437 said:
Congrats to your new e93. I also just bought my 335 and learning from the bros here like Supan.

Btw Roofless Roooooooocks!

MY FIRST SHIFU FOR MY 335 ...

Thank u for de advice, Morphosis6688. Wat's "one touch" button. Hw 2 do it?

All the e93, you need to hold the hood button to open or close till the operation end. With a special by pass device, all you need is to press the hood button once and let go of your hand and the opening or closing of the hood will complete as per normal. Best is that with this device, the opening or closing of the hood can still be done when the car is running below 30km/hr. That device is about S$800 inclusive of installation. I find it useful especially if you encounter some sudden rain ahead and you don't need to stop the car completely to close the hood.

This is wat i nid! I was caught in such a situation! So embarrassing! :( where to install this?

is call Smart Top.......

Roofless Rocks
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com