new porsche boxster s or used audi r8 spyder or used maser gt

Re: new porsche boxster s or used audi r8 spyder or used maser gt

u fcuking losers still arguinig over lounges. i dun even know whats in a silverkris lounge. i always go late enuf to run to the gate n board. why the fcuk wud anyone wanna hang in a lounge waiting for a plane? cheeesepie cheapos. i spend the time at home pruning my bonsai better. fake crocs saved me 50 bucks. to buy my friends prata at simpang bedok after they all run away..after eating.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsyt;876329 said:
guys the r8 4.2 fsi cab v8 is used going around 400 plus.
its not the v10
the boxster s new after options and coe will be close to 400.

i am currently drving a maser so means i must ditch it and down grade to r8 or bosxter was thinking should hold on to my maser with the current crazy coe.

thks for the input.

none of them gives me an erection. they all sound eeerrr a bit slow....if i may sound polite.

best buy.... buy a GTR!!!! fastest car on the road..... on the side of under 400k

jasonmaxima;881718 said:
best buy.... buy a GTR!!!! fastest car on the road..... on the side of under 400k

u dun get it. GTR not atas enuf for TS. he oredy driving a nice maser leh. fast not important. must spell RICHIE RICH.

MW;881600 said:
I am flying off to Houston on SQ Business Class tonight. If I use my Krisflyer Miles to redeem an upgrade, I can fly First Class.

But if I change my SQ flight to United Airlines flight, I can take both legs on First Class and still got spare change from the price difference between SQ and UA.

Can anyone advise me on this? Thanks?

Weiwei, I saw you shaking legs at JetQuay - your private jet is waiting. Mai humblebrag lah!

totoseow;881720 said:
u dun get it. GTR not atas enuf for TS. he oredy driving a nice maser leh. fast not important. must spell RICHIE RICH.

buy a used lambo e-gear or used F430.... hearsay under 400k can get....

There is one exported to Australia, lagi cheap.

totoseow;881708 said:
u fcuking losers still arguinig over lounges. i dun even know whats in a silverkris lounge. i always go late enuf to run to the gate n board. why the fcuk wud anyone wanna hang in a lounge waiting for a plane? cheeesepie cheapos. i spend the time at home pruning my bonsai better. fake crocs saved me 50 bucks. to buy my friends prata at simpang bedok after they all run away..after eating.

I m sorry to inform u that Tiger Airways has no lounge so you were right to go late enuff to run to the gate n board

new porsche boxster s or used audi r8 spyder or used maser gt

TS already say r8 n box is downgrade.. Why bother?

Ppl only go up and not down.

Get a Pre loved small cow or pony. Sak sak like the black cow.

All of you still don't get it. Why buy cars? Want to be sartki buy a yacht. Park at sentosa cove. Suka suka can drive out to the open seas at 200km/k. No COEs, no traffic, no roads. Drive anyhow you like. And can carry 20 playboy mates. Lagi sartki right?

DrK;881822 said:
All of you still don't get it. Why buy cars? Want to be sartki buy a yacht. Park at sentosa cove. Suka suka can drive out to the open seas at 200km/k. No COEs, no traffic, no roads. Drive anyhow you like. And can carry 20 playboy mates. Lagi sartki right?

you forgot, no ERP too............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

DrK;881822 said:

I know a yacht owner who lives on his boat parked at marina @ keppel club... Drives a supercar... Asked him why he don't live in a house... He said property overpriced now, sold all his properties... He da man... atas

The motion of the ocean is quite addictive...... At least minimises wear on hip joints..... He indeed is da man....

Centurion9990;881826 said:
I know a yacht owner who lives on his boat parked at marina @ keppel club... Drives a supercar... Asked him why he don't live in a house... He said property overpriced now, sold all his properties... He da man... atas

Abd he does not find supercars overpriced? Guess it is all relative. A boat is not cheap to maintain and wont be easy to find tenants haha.

Centurion9990;881826 said:

U shld be referring to C3PO..... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back