New ride - E36 318i M

Re: New ride - E36 318i M

Bison;372426 said:
With air-con ON? have to agree your engine is better than mine.

nope. with the air-con off. i notice jin teck always drives without air-con. haha

benji ben;372476 said:
nope. with the air-con off. i notice jin teck always drives without air-con. haha

Can see you post and no further news from you meaning that your car is on the road again. Simple problem solved in simple way. Congrats Ben...

Bison;372484 said:
Can see you post and no further news from you meaning that your car is on the road again. Simple problem solved in simple way. Congrats Ben...

it's still there lah alan. hoping to get the car this week. so can jion you guys at meet-up and club sandy. will fill you in when i see you. :)

benji ben;372488 said:
it's still there lah alan. hoping to get the car this week. so can jion you guys at meet-up and club sandy. will fill you in when i see you. :)

Ben, what did you mean by "will fill you in when i see you" ha? Please elaborate.

Bison;372490 said:
Ben, what did you mean by "will fill you in when i see you" ha? Please elaborate.

haha that means i will tell you more about it when we meet for club sandy this weekend. haha

Bison;372490 said:

NO more telling ppl his car is stock car...... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

car is still stock hor. don't anyhow say.

benji ben;372517 said:
car is still stock hor. don't anyhow say.

Ya........... confirm its stock......
Rodney say 1.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bison;372523 said:
Ben, something is brewing or baking?

Inside got a female pig............ :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ah Ben, morning go to work at 7.15am so no need to turn on air con. Morning breeze is so refreshing but for 10km only. :(

Hi Raw_diamond,
Welcome to the forum. Do join us on 31 August okie? See my post on:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...2-club-sandy-members-lets-get-together-2.html

milk15;372433 said:
Er....... Chairman, wats the arrangement on 31 Aug har??? I have to be like KTV PR like that ley.... split half for E46ers and half for E36 Club Sandy.....
Guni, see my thread above. Damalu included, mai tu liao. Go damalu first then you join E46ers at changi airport. :thumbsup:

benji ben;372488 said:
will fill you in when i see you. :)
Wa lao, last time benji ben ganna filled in by Sandy, now he wants to fill up Bison. Damn scary....:shakebon:

raw_diamond, C3PO will not use his metal rod to fill you or Bison.

Why, kena stolen by Benji.

That's very true. I use 205/60 R15 and prefer fuel economy over bigger rims. Smaller rims also means less stress on the the car as well (right?). On my second full tank of V-Power (the first tank had some other fuel left over), it appears that I am getting even better mileage ....will wait till I re-fuel to confirm the stats. I am not promoting V-Power - just that I have using Shell and the car originally felt sluggish. Tried V-Power and felt an immediate improvement in responsiveness. Plan to try other fuels after 3 full tanks to see which fuel works best (responsiveness vs mileage).

Is anyone getting better than 11KM/l - whether highway or city? What rims/tyre and what fuel?

17" BBS Rk2, 225/45/17

11km/L

Shell 95

Hi Roy,

Good mileage can be attributed to your TLC....hope to make it to the meetup and as some bro said...add on to my Do list ....but like you I prefer stock or safe mods that will not cause complications later on...take care in Indo....

70/30 highway city

And i redline my car everyday like jackie.

Jackie teach me one.

SC_IS;372679 said:
70/30 highway city

And i redline my car everyday like jackie.

Jackie teach me one.

Sure? redline everyday can really get 11km/L, the i redline every minute will get 13km/L, logical? My car no redline leh then how? What the unbelievable FC you have, envy you..

well maybe my meter is screwed? lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinnavy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back