New to forum

e93j

Hey guys! Im here to introduce myself! Im new to this forum and i would like to get to know new fellow drivers here! im currently driving a e93 335i lci and im lurving it. I have been driving it for a year now and my hand is starting to itch! Poisoned to get some mods already! :woottt:

Some mods currently on my car are the breyton 19 inch gts rims in matte black, CROSS coilovers and Stoptech BBK. More exterior mods otw would be the duke dynamics CF hood with vents and dome,quad CF diffuser with fins and the kerscher front lip!

Would very like to get some juiceboxing for my my ride but was hoping for some feedback before i juice it! Hope those that are juiced can assist me here! Feel free to pm for a chat! Hope i can get to know more fellow 335 and forum mates here!

Re: New to forum

e93j;684288 said:
Hey guys! Im here to introduce myself! Im new to this forum and i would like to get to know new fellow drivers here! im currently driving a e93 335i lci and im lurving it. I have been driving it for a year now and my hand is starting to itch! Poisoned to get some mods already! :woottt:

Some mods currently on my car are the breyton 19 inch gts rims in matte black, CROSS coilovers and Stoptech BBK. More exterior mods otw would be the duke dynamics CF hood with vents and dome,quad CF diffuser with fins and the kerscher front lip!

Would very like to get some juiceboxing for my my ride but was hoping for some feedback before i juice it! Hope those that are juiced can assist me here! Feel free to pm for a chat! Hope i can get to know more fellow 335 and forum mates here!

Hi e93,

welcome onboard.................welcome to the Topless Club too.........

cheers

Re: New to forum

Hi ac323! Thanks for the reception! i was wondering any bros out there running on eisenmann sports or supersprint that could let me hear the sound? i was thinking of getting either one but i dont really have a clue what they sound like irl. Cant really tell on youtube! thanks guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back