• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version have arrived! Group Buy?

macnoodle said:
Hello Shedden,

Not sure the status of the Group-Buy of the new Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version. Still available? Can you please enlighten the latest price again.

Thanks.

Hi bro,

You have PM!!! ;) :thumbsup:

Regards,
Shedden

kenntona said:
Alvin: I hope I did not "tua" you. It's a dirty job, and somebody's gotta do it...... Okay, kopi on me.

Shedden: I will SMS Terence. Another kopi on you.

No problem bro! I'll just buy a whole BIG packet for Nescafe 3-in-1 for you! SUI BOH??? :laughlik: :lol: :laughing:

Shedden,

Count me in.

1. Kenneth (Kenntona - E46 PFL Sedan Non-Xenon) - I've got ur num!
2. Ben (SilverBMW - E46 Non-Xenon) - 96255661
3. Terence (blackacs - E46 Xenon) - Confirm?
4. Zul (eaurouge_spa - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
5. Jerry (omega05 - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
6. Rick (Rick1818 - E46 Non-Xenon) - Confirm & Contact number?
7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Confirmed PM you
8. Alvin (Puny - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 96933001
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan) - Contact number?
10. JJ (Laotitu - E46 Pre-FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97462332
11. Bun (Charontes - E46 coupe Xenon) - PMed me
12. Leon (NightHawk - E46 FL Sedan) - 92370381

Sorry. Slight update to my car info.

3. Terence (blackacs - E46 Xenon) - Confirm?
12. Leon (NightHawk - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 92370381

kenntona said:
Alvin: I hope I did not "tua" you. It's a dirty job, and somebody's gotta do it...... Okay, kopi on me.
Shedden: I will SMS Terence. Another kopi on you.
Kenneth & Shedden, no probs. :)
Collecting money doesn't take any extra effort. kekeke..
I'll imagine I'm collecting mod fund..

Envelope A: Puny's Type IV Rims Mod Fund (a.k.a. CCFL)
Envelope B: Puny's PSS Mod Fund (a.k.a. roof spoiler)

Hi Bro,

Good stuff!!! I just called my supplier and since we have 10 orders or more, price has been reduced to S$330 per set !!! But this price will only last for THIS Group Buy only!

So for you guys who are still thinking, better act fast ok!! Since new stocks are coming in next week, the dateline for orders has been extended to this Sunday MORNING (31/10/2004), before 12Noon!!! While stocks last!!! HURRY!!! :thumbsup:

Payment for confirmed orders have to be made to Alvin (Puny), during the gathering on Sunday evening (31/10/2004). If you can't attend the gathering, please contact Alvin to pass the money to him. But I really hope that you guys can attend, so that we don't trouble Alvin too much!!!

Thanks in advance Alvin! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laughlik:

Regards,
Shedden

3. Terence (blackacs - E46 FL Sedan Xenon) - 96918256

Thanks Terence!!!

Here's the latest list of those who have Confirmed:-

6. Jim Sia (macnoodle - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - PMed me
13. Colin Lim (E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Emailed me

Keep your orders coming guys! :thumbsup:

super2ndgen said:
Thanks Terence!!!

Here's the latest list of those who have Confirmed:-

14. Adrian (B_73_M - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97647735

Keep your orders coming guys! :thumbsup:

Guys,

Just for your information, installation can be done at 2 places :-

1. BVO - S$50
Blk 15, Sin Ming Ind Est #01-111
Tel: 64551566 (Ah Wee)

2. Kian Teong Auto Centre - S$40
Blk 176, Sin Ming Drive
#01-08
Sin Ming AutoCare
Singapore 575721
Tel: 6455 6268 Fax: 6455 5166
Mobile: 9876 0818(Mike Low)

Both provides good workmanship and very friendly!

Regards,
Shedden

Hi magician,

Been waiting for your reply, u want or not? I reserve a set for you? Oh yeah, please leave your contact number also ok?

Regards,
Shedden

Jee, you guys change spoilers, Mbumpers, wheels with the rate I change my shirts!

super2ndgen, is your Mtec bodykit original, or is it fomr a place in SG?

Also, how much did it cost you to facelift your vehicle, and what did it involve?

hi guys, :)

I'll take this list as final for tomorrow's collection. Some of you have already messaged me to let me know you cannot make it (B_73_M, macnoodle)

14. Adrian (B_73_M - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97647735

For those who don't know me, try to Call/SMS me or ask around. :)
I should be there from 4:30pm onwards.

Cheers,
Alvin.

Hi All Brothers here,

Pardon me for posting this, but we need some clarifications on the group purchase here. I'd guess I have to be fair and transparent here to all brothers, since I (sort of) kick-started this group-buy thingy.

Over the weekend, few of us on the buy-list were informed of another CCFL kit by a local supplier at an attractive price of S$330 inclusive of installation. Technical aspects sound similar - both 43,000 MCDs. On the assumption that both products are identical, it would be natural for some to bear some disgruntlement over paying excess. S$330 compared to Shedden's $380 ($330 cost plus $50 installation) is, to some, pretty wide in percentage terms. We were dumbfounded by the price differential. Hence I have PMed Shedden on the pricing factor. I have requested him to match the price.

Now came the technical aspect. Are the 2 products identical? There was no one way to find out. The product of this group buy was supposed to be Generation III of the CCFL. But there isn't Generation III around to compare.

If you compare the CCFL Generation II sold by Shedden to TripleM and SL2, versus the version installed by the local supplier on one of our brother (let's call him A) here, they are clearly different. Even A could testify that his version (offered by this local supplier) looks different from SL2's. The differences are:

(1) this brother's version has "lines" on the ring as compared to SL2's Generation II;
(2) colour slightly different;
(3) the mountings are different. SL2's Generation II light ring is slightly smaller than the cup.

However, two things to note here:

(1) A might not wanna get involved in this entanglement, but I will let you know if you SMS me (for the benefit of clarification);
(2) We are only comparing Generation II (from Shedden) against the version sold by the local supplier. Still no way to compare Shedden's Generation III against the cheaper offering by the local supplier.

So, as a "group representative", I am caught here. Are we comparing apple to apple?

There is just no way to tell between the $50.

Some brothers have the intention to pull out their orders, on the presumption that the 2 products are identical. If so, the group prices of $330 will not be valid. In short, a decision on our part to withdraw the orders could ripple to a consequence to be suffered by all.

These are my two cents:

(1) We have committed ourselves upfront to Shedden on the group buy. Nevertheless, give him the credit for not forcing us to remain obligated to our orders.

Those who wanna withdraw his order from this thread and buy from the local supplier can still do it. Just let me or Alvin know.

(2) The only way to find out if the two products are identical is to buy both. Else there is no guarantee that both are distinct, or similar. We are taking a product risk in EITHER case. Caveat emptor. Buyers beware.

(3) I post this to clarify and inform all given the assymetrical information going around on this product. Has caused me some distraught, but as long as the air is cleared, my role somewhat as a coordinator is fulfilled.

Feel free to call me on this issue.

Cheers All
Kenneth
HP 9747 7817

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your posting. I believe you yourself are sticking to my set, I really thank you very much for supporting.

All Bros,

I just called my supplier up and tried to convince him to lower the price, but then he told me that S$50 is really impossible, since it's RM110 here. What he can offer for us is that he will provide us with 6 months Warranty instead of the 3 months warranty that he normally gives us.

And if this leads to another question in your mind, which is Where to claim the warranty? Here's the answer then!

Kian Teong Auto Centre
Blk 176, Sin Ming Drive
#01-08
Sin Ming AutoCare
Singapore 575721
Tel: 6455 6268 Fax: 6455 5166
Mobile: 9876 0818(Mike Low)

I will be leaving a few sets of this CCFL with Kian Teong Auto, so for those who have problems with their CCFL, you can always go to their place to get it swapped at no charge, I'll make sure of that ok?!

Guys, do you think this is a good deal or not? Installation at Kian Teong will be S$40. So total price is S$370. Not very far off from S$330, and yet we will get 6 months 1-to-1 swap warranty, personally, I think it's really worth it. Pay more for a peace of mind because I'm very confident of the quality of the rings that I'm selling.

One more thing to take note, at that time of initiating the group buy, we didn't realised that there are even these stuff in singapore, that's why we chose to get it from my supplier from KL.

Also, as you guys know, we have to pay 25% tax for car accessories. So that explains why it might be more expensive buying accessories over here in Malaysia than Singapore (as most of you should have known by now) :thumbsup:

Anyway, I thank you very much to all bros out there who have passed the money to Alvin!

Regards,
Shedden
[/b]

Hi fellas,

Just trying to help. I have installed the Gen III CCFL from Shedden during his trip to Singapore a few weeks ago and I confirm that the description he said in the forum is true and I'm very happy about the whole thing....I even paid extra because back then there wasn't any group buy but again..not complaining. :)

So if any of you need to view it or compare, I'll be more than happy to accomodate...:) the least I can do to express my gratitude to Shedden.

Cheers! :wavey:

Hi Shedden,

I think its great that you are helping your brothers here in several group buys.

For me, I'll stick to Shedden's set
1) I've committed to the purchase up front already.
2) Appreciate your effort to negotiate/offer a better deal
3) Overall $ difference isn't that much. (Just skip a few Starbucks Coffee & have it a kopi tiam instead to make up for it)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shabaooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back