Newbie alert - be nice

Re: Newbie alert - be nice

Pressie for 21st, wow, I bet that must of sucked when you unwrapped it?

hmmm Ive got that degree, why i cant afford a 5 er?

Hmmm Mum can't drive so she bought the 5er with the intention of making me driver her around, which i did. And she felt the 3 series model were too small for her, oh by the way my mum is wheelchair bound so the boot of the 3 series could only just nice fit her wheelchair and nothing else. Thus, she went for the 5 series and in case you're wondering i'm not a spoilt brat hahahaha

I see, well thats good you help your mum that way *claps hands*

Then dont mod it too much

Yah planning on bodykit only i think i have saved up enough for it and am immunised against "the virus" i hope hahaha

no your not, there is no vaccine or cure for it, sorry.

you see the link i posted above?

The rental thing ah? yeah saw it but if rent them have to take bus to school and work damn sian hahaha somemore my car is stock not nice to film one with come scratches on the bumper not really showroom condition hahaha

are you serious? stay there the day, meet Fiona Xie. THINK boy, think

Wah confirm got Fiona anot? if have i go man hahaha saw her in Zouk a few times...like angel man hahaha

how i know, call that lady asd ask lah.

give me your car, I will do it

who killed kenny?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDMLa2nIC0[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome.... don't be frightened off by the big boys here... and you CAN'T avoid mod virus... haha

Come join us for our month end meetup!

Like puipui said, mod virus cannot avoid. Have to be immunized against it. Stock is the best. I say one.

Welcome to bmw.sg. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! Really wanna make it to the meetup to get some bodykit idea and technical feedback

hi welcome to bmw.sg

i'm 24 this year too! and i can only afford to drive a E36. you are one lucky guy man. and as what ivan said, keep the car stock. mine is also a stock E36. best! hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hot789scom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back