Newbie BMW owner reporting!

Aaron82

Bought a stock condition '05 523i two months back, and I just found out about this forum recently, so I'm reporting in!

I love my the 523i ride, but I don't have kids, so the 523i is kind of big for me and my wife. I got myself one an nicely modded '07 323i XL, which should be arriving in a week or two once the paperwork clears. The 323i has been chipped up, steering wheel changed to a soft grip with paddleshift, new rims and bodykit by the previous owner, so I'm really looking forward to it! :dance:

I hope to pass the 523i on to a fellow BMW lover, and I will post details once I clear my newbie status and am able to start threads. If anyone wants to find out more about the 523i in the meantime, please PM me! Just hoping that I don't have to offload it to a dealer and let the dealer benefit at my and the new owner's expense. The car plate is very nice: 6446. Just come out 4D starter and nearly strike third and first prize in the past few weeks. :D

I'm still a newbie BMW owner and I hope to learn as much as I can from all the bros here. Seems like this is a very vibrant and helpful community, and I hope that I am welcome to the BMW Singapore community!

Re: Newbie BMW owner reporting!

Aaron82;893271 said:
Bought a stock condition '05 523i two months back, and I just found out about this forum recently, so I'm reporting in!

I love my the 523i ride, but I don't have kids, so the 523i is kind of big for me and my wife. I got myself one an nicely modded '07 323i XL, which should be arriving in a week or two once the paperwork clears. The 323i has been chipped up, steering wheel changed to a soft grip with paddleshift, new rims and bodykit by the previous owner, so I'm really looking forward to it! :dance:

I hope to pass the 523i on to a fellow BMW lover, and I will post details once I clear my newbie status and am able to start threads. If anyone wants to find out more about the 523i in the meantime, please PM me! Just hoping that I don't have to offload it to a dealer and let the dealer benefit at my and the new owner's expense. The car plate is very nice: 6446. Just come out 4D starter and nearly strike third and first prize in the past few weeks. :D

I'm still a newbie BMW owner and I hope to learn as much as I can from all the bros here. Seems like this is a very vibrant and helpful community, and I hope that I am welcome to the BMW Singapore community!

Hi Aaron,

welcome onboard.........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome on board! Would love your 523 but no kids too...next time perhaps! Lol..lost pix of your new ride. Sounds cool...

Welcome Aaron82.

Just bought a 523i 2 months ago and u already thinking of letting it go? Is it you just strunk it huge with 200-400 BIG in e 4D starter thus... upgrading to a M5? ;p

Baby1M;893417 said:
Welcome Aaron82.

Just bought a 523i 2 months ago and u already thinking of letting it go? Is it you just strunk it huge with 200-400 BIG in e 4D starter thus... upgrading to a M5? ;p

I wish I upgraded to an M5! :yummie:

Well, it is more of that I don't need the size of a 523i for now, but that is probably my ideal family car in maybe 5-6 years when the kids come along. Right now, I still look young enough to drive a sporty looking 323i!

Hi Aaron,

welcome onboard n enjoy ur ride... dun sell... its a gd ride.... so r u saying those drivin a 523 r uncle?....lol....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back