Newbie check in

Doremi

Hi,

I just bought a used 3.5 yrs old 523i Mileage still below 45000k. Include a 1 yr extended warranty. btw for this model is it reliable to drive to 10th yr?:wavey::shakemyb:

Re: Newbie check in

In my opinion, most cars, regardless of makes, should be reliable to drive up to 10 years.
provided u did not buy a lemon, and proper care and maintenence is given thru-out.

So, just enjoy the ride! Its an excellent choice of car! :)
U can also send it into any workshop to have it checked, and make sure any issues are ironed out.

Did u get it from PPS?

Doremi;537043 said:
Hi,

I just bought a used 3.5 yrs old 523i Mileage still below 45000k. Include a 1 yr extended warranty. btw for this model is it reliable to drive to 10th yr?:wavey::shakemyb:

hello and welcome...

No. I wondering is it advisable to install grounding wires for my ride since it is already 3.5 yrs old?

Doremi;537062 said:
No. I wondering is it advisable to install grounding wires for my ride since it is already 3.5 yrs old?

Hi Doremi,

Congrats and welcome in............

should be able to drive till 10 years and even 20 years......

I don't think is necessary to install grounding wires..........

cheers

Welcome in.

Surely you'll enjoy reading up the post by many of the experience Bros here.

Cheers!

Welcome. Let me sing a song to welcome u: Doe, a deer a female deer.
Ray a drop of golden sun.
Me a name I call myself.
Ok, that's all. Hope u like it.

Btw, if u maintain ur ride well, 10 yrs no problem.
But whether a person can tahan not changing to a newer or more powerful ride, is another matter. Hitmee say one.

Just got my ride today! Tough the pick up is a bit sluggish, overall it is a good car to drive. :)

Have been driving the car for almost a month. On the first month of ownership, my car pulley which is coupled to the alternator kaput. Can't steer at all and need to call tow truck. :verysad:
Luckily I insisted the agent to throw in extended warranty for 1 yr. Got it repair and also replace brake pad and sensors, pulley and etc. Total damage $500 for wear and tear parts replacement.

Doremi;542626 said:
Have been driving the car for almost a month. On the first month of ownership, my car pulley which is coupled to the alternator kaput. Can't steer at all and need to call tow truck. :verysad:
Luckily I insisted the agent to throw in extended warranty for 1 yr. Got it repair and also replace brake pad and sensors, pulley and etc. Total damage $500 for wear and tear parts replacement.

OMG, lucky got warranty extention.....

cheers....

Doremi;537283 said:
Just got my ride today! Tough the pick up is a bit sluggish, overall it is a good car to drive. :)
There is a simple solution. Drive real hard & it will not be sluggish. Otherwise, drive with sports mode.

Doremi;537043 said:
Hi,

Hi Doremi,

I'm new in this forum too. So hope to see you soon as SSzone has created a thread for some meet up, so if i am able to make it, see you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbet188me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back