Newbie from Indonesia

rxt27

Hi guys,

My name is Richard and I am currently driving a 2005 e90 325i. Just came back from the States early this year after living 7 years there. Changed cars a few times while I was there. From a 2000 MB CLK 320, 2002 Porsche Carrera, 2001 BMW M coupe, and finally a 2003 Porsche C4S before coming back home for good.

Took the cars to track and auto-x while I was there. Very good fun. Plan to do similar things here. Of course, there's only one good track near my location - Sentul :( Out of the four, the most refine is the C4S, but the most fun is the M Coupe - very raw and the tail just love to step out :cloud9:

I am a member in many other forums. Stumbled accross this one while I was googling about exhaust. I read some posts and I must say there are some really good people here. Anyhow, a pleasure to join this community. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Regards,
Richard

Re: Newbie from Indonesia

Welcum Richard!

Wat exhaust r u looking for?

hey richard,
is there ever any tracking events in sentul? i would be interested to bring my old car there for a quick run...

where in jkt are you? im also in jkt...

selamat datang di bmw sg forum..

Sorry for the late reply. I just came back from my holidays. Well, i don't think Sentul has any track events by itself, but I heard that every Sunday (if there's no event there) at 12pm, the public are allowed to enter the track with their cars. But I know an instructor who used to be a racer that can allow us in anytime, but of course we must provide him TIPS..

I'll let you know when I am going there.

Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun8866org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back