Newbie from the other side of the Causeway reporting in !!!

Vantage

Hey fellas,

Guess it's due time for me to intro myself .... since all my other JB bros have done so.

The name's Van .... short for Vanquish ( my nick at BMWClubMalaysia.com) but too bad that's already taken by a kind soul here. Neway ... glad to be here though I have been a regular surfer here and have met a few chaps like Roger, Mike (gwumpkus) and Ghostie either in SG or JB before. Current ride is a 1998 E36 328i .... but am looking to upgrade to an E39 528 sometime early next year.

Great site and a super bunch of people .... hope to meet the rest of you folks one of these days for your monthly meet up. BTW, we've got a huge convoy or cars coming down from KL on the 10-Dec for a Southern drive and we're definitely looking at the idea of crossing the Causeway on the 11-Dec to meet our SG bros if schedule permits. Will keep you guys updated and thanks for having me here.

Cheers,

VaN.

Re: Newbie from the other side of the Causeway reporting in !!!

Hi there Van. Welcome to the jungle. Have fun and hope to see you someday.

hi dude,

good to see u here..:)..

looks like i'll miss u guys on the 10 Dec...i'm headed up to Balai in Indonesia with my church members..:)...

u guys have fun..and if i make it back, will catch u guys on the 11 Dec in Sg.

cheers mate..:)

mic

Vantage said:
Hey fellas,

Guess it's due time for me to intro myself .... since all my other JB bros have done so.

The name's Van .... short for Vanquish ( my nick at BMWClubMalaysia.com) but too bad that's already taken by a kind soul here. Neway ... glad to be here though I have been a regular surfer here and have met a few chaps like Roger, Mike (gwumpkus) and Ghostie either in SG or JB before. Current ride is a 1998 E36 328i .... but am looking to upgrade to an E39 528 sometime early next year.

Great site and a super bunch of people .... hope to meet the rest of you folks one of these days for your monthly meet up. BTW, we've got a huge convoy or cars coming down from KL on the 10-Dec for a Southern drive and we're definitely looking at the idea of crossing the Causeway on the 11-Dec to meet our SG bros if schedule permits. Will keep you guys updated and thanks for having me here.

Cheers,

VaN.

So, you finally showed up in this forum .. Registered in May but introduced yourself in Nov. Haha...

Morning dude ...

Better late than never, rite ???

Cheers,

Vantage,

Welcome to the forums and to the crazy bimmer community here too. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back