newbie here.. hihi

l6909

hi brothers and sisters of BMW.SG.. although been driving a BMW for 3.5 yrs, but i was jus introduced to this forum not long ago.. should have joined earlier.... anyway.. realli craving to join in ur monthly meetups, but i dunoe anyone and none of my frens drives a bimmer... hope to know some of u guys out ther first, break some ice...

ian

Re: newbie here.. hihi

l6909 said:
hi brothers and sisters of BMW.SG.. although been driving a BMW for 3.5 yrs, but i was jus introduced to this forum not long ago.. should have joined earlier.... anyway.. realli craving to join in ur monthly meetups, but i dunoe anyone and none of my frens drives a bimmer... hope to know some of u guys out ther first, break some ice...

ian
Welcome Ian :)

I'm ryan, and you'll know more people in time to come.

Cheers and hope to see you at the upcoming meetup. Cheers!

Hey Ian

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

As for "breaking the ice",just buy some nuggets and ice tea for us and make sure you have a big group of ChioBu by your side during the next meet-up.........We Won't miss ya!

Cheers!

TobyNik said:
Hey Ian

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

As for "breaking the ice",just buy some nuggets and ice tea for us and make sure you have a big group of ChioBu by your side during the next meet-up.........We Won't miss ya!

Cheers!
nuggets and ice tea no prob.. big group of Chiobu = big prob... i was hoping to see that at the meeting..

l6909 said:

ian

Welcome. Pls check out our next meet up in 2 wks time.

Welcome welcome to the forum!! Do come for the meetup! The date is just below my sig!

welcome come to the club bro ... as myself i am also a newbie as well and has beent to the april meet up .. let me tell u .. it was really an eye opener and i made quite a number of friends in just 1 meet up. the club memers are really warm and friendly ... trust me .. it is the club u have been waiting for... :)

Hi there, no need to be shy. Just come down and join us at the meetup! We promise not to bite! hahaha!

l6909 said:
hi brothers and sisters of BMW.SG.. although been driving a BMW for 3.5 yrs, but i was jus introduced to this forum not long ago.. should have joined earlier.... anyway.. realli craving to join in ur monthly meetups, but i dunoe anyone and none of my frens drives a bimmer... hope to know some of u guys out ther first, break some ice... ian
Welcome to the family, Ian. Hope you will enjoy the stay here. Lots of crazy but fun people out there. Just join us at the meetup. See ya.

wa..u are very speacial..theres so many newbie thread u can pick..why pick 1 thread which opened 2 years ago? damn

that time i wasnt even born in the forum yet..haha

Hey Ian, I'm truly a newbie. Got my ride for only about 3 weeks now. Looking forward to my first meet up as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetpi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back