Newbie learning, exploring forum

nekocat

Hi All, been doing bit of reading past 2 weeks in this forum before joining. Figure this must be the only (if not, it is the best discussion site) site that I can learn and hopefully keep up with what's happening around BMW cars. It's my first owned BMW - F10 523i - bought from PML. Bought it on Yr 2010. Like the drive, but lately been on the search to have some form of change. Not changing car of course (no such luck having money raining down me free, haa) but just something different. Couple wish list to do (in ascending priority order) but am apprehensive still due whether largely will my guarantee be voided:
1. Upgrading of my basic iDrive screen bigger (if it is even possible) with GPS install, and/or any other features that can come with it
2. iPhone 4 kit?? (Coz the empty slot in my compartment is a sore eye with it's connector end shown but cannot charge my iPhone)
3. Interior laminated wood so prone to scratches, arghhh
4. Exterior outlook improvements

Hopefully all the above do not cost a bomb...
If the veterans out there knows any tips, please comment.
I'll be happy to hear and listen for your advice. Thanks alot.

Re: Newbie learning, exploring forum

Male or female? C3po ask one

Did u become a better person? Ac323 ask one

nekocat;668138 said:
Hi All, been doing bit of reading past 2 weeks in this forum before joining. Figure this must be the only (if not, it is the best discussion site) site that I can learn and hopefully keep up with what's happening around BMW cars. It's my first owned BMW - F10 523i - bought from PML. Bought it on Yr 2010. Like the drive, but lately been on the search to have some form of change. Not changing car of course (no such luck having money raining down me free, haa) but just something different. Couple wish list to do (in ascending priority order) but am apprehensive still due whether largely will my guarantee be voided:
1. Upgrading of my basic iDrive screen bigger (if it is even possible) with GPS install, and/or any other features that can come with it
2. iPhone 4 kit?? (Coz the empty slot in my compartment is a sore eye with it's connector end shown but cannot charge my iPhone)

1 and 2 look for Soundwerks
3 look for Robsons.
4 look for Miracle bodyworks

nekocat;668138 said:

Hi nekocat,

welcome onboard..................

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88limited
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back